Female Advise....

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by Emperor Adriano, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I feel a little uncomfortable creating this thread but here it goes, might as well take advantage of the bigsoccer brazil brain trust, it's been crazy in here so might as well add some gas. So I hooked up with this girl and I have no attention of dating her and honestly don't want any texts/calls or any emotional responsibility. It was kind of a Jr Smith type situation, got to shoot it to get on that hot streak if you know what I mean lol, She's already asking when we're going to chill again.... I don't work with her and she doesn't live to close or have mutual friends, which is a plus. The problem is I really don't want to be a dick or hurt her feelings, is there any strategy I could use to avoid this?

2. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think you're gonna have to be a dick, no way around this. just be brutally honest and tell her your not looking for a committed relationship. If she continues to stalk you after that then stop acknowledging her. If this hurts her feelings, she should take it as a learning experience. you have no common friends, don't work together, don't see each other on a regular basis. she should've known better than to mess around with someone completely random and expect anything more serious than a one night stand.

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  3. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    I agree, be straight with her. Saves both of you time and worry.

4. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thanks ended up working out fine so far, I can browse Bigsoccer on my phone in peace lol. I have another question what is your response when a girl asks you this question , Are you talking to any other girls? Have you hooked up recently? I'm interested in actually dating a girl and she asked me some form of those two questions and I completely botched them. If I was just trying to just smash instead of date is there a different response? Is there a way to approach questions like this? Would you guys answer these questions differently based on what you want from a female?

5. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'd never admit to having any hookups to a woman I trying to develop a serious relationship with, past or present. I'd tell her that I'm looking for a girlfriend, not a hookup. If you want to just "smash", then you can be more open,

6. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    How do you guys feel about tinder? Lol. If you guys were In my position being young and single would you guys use it?

7. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'd explore it if I was single.

8. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You guys ever have a situation where a friend/ someone you know has a sister and the sister is hot but it just reminds you of them? I'm having a similar dilemma lol. So there is this one black girl who has been sending crazy signals and the door is open. Great body, slim but huge ass but here is the issue... She reminds me of vagner love lol. She's got the same hair he had at flamengo even with the red mixed in ha. pretty much haha and the face just looks enough like him to throw me off haha. Anyways no advise needed, i'm going to take it down most likely I just thought it was hilarious.

9. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Sound advise , I avoided a "trap" situation from this recently.

samuel_clemens repped this.
  10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Here's my advise. Heauxs ain't sh1t.

11. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Pretty much my sentiment but this culture and these feminine dudes hype them up like they are all important princesses.

Catracho_Azul repped this.
  12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    If you have a little bit of money or a little bit of power any girl can be had. true story.

Tough to find a girl who wants you and not NEED you. My girl doesn't NEED me.. she's got it on her own, but the fact she wanted me made me re-evaluate my shallow hoeish ways as a whore mongerer lol.

Meh. I guess I was lucky bro. Good luck lawson. these girls are just as ruthless now-a-days ;-;

13. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #13 Emperor Adriano, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    I don't think i'll be getting any power or money any time soon lmao. But you are right, I couldn't see myself getting into a relationship with a woman unless she was smart and had her own career ambitions or at least something going on in her life. And she sounds pretty cool imo but here is my question and I've been thinking about this for awhile. Is it possible to not get bored fuking the same woman? Or is this a me problem? Let's not even talk years , i'm bored after the first 3 weeks of hitting it and I start getting highly intrigued on "alternatives". lol And I know I'm no gods gift to woman either and I count my blessings especially with a few hot chicks i've been with but I always want a different flavor so to speak. Pretty much the only definitive "taste" selection I have is big ass.

14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

15. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    After you get older (late 20s, early 30s), you get tired of looking for something new constantly and eventually settle. May not happen to everyone, but I'd say most are like that.

16. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    25 very immature 25 tho lol.

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    See above. Give it 3-5 years, the hunt will become exhausting and unfulfilling. For now.. do yo thing bro.

18. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Nope, it isn't, you are not the problem. If you are in love it will take longer for you to get bored, but women today are insufferable and as mengao has said ealier, most guys settle down these days because they are tired of playing the field, not because they are really in love.

my advice is to find a rich woman to get married or go MGTOW. I'm serious. Marriage is a sucker's game with the way divorce laws are set up in the west, all variables stacked against men. Sex gets old quickly, most women don't have interesting personalities. Lose Lose. At least with a wealthy woman you don't pay child support and alimony in case you get divorced.

19. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    the only good thing about the bitter cold of winter up here is that the women become way easier , at least in my age group. Is there even a "cuffin" season in the south ?

20. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    idk... I don't pay attention to that. lol