Fellow Texian Army Friends

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by footex, Feb 12, 2006.

1. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    Just got done talking to a friend in Chicago that is a RABID Fire fan. He told me that it took Section 8 a while to get organized because everyone had their own ideas. SO Apparently in 2 meetings we did something amazing! Everyone shows their spirit in their way but we are ALL soldiers in the TEXIAN ARMY!!! Well done General Sam!!! Can we call it a done deal?

2. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Section 8 Chicago is made up of different supporters groups. Think of Section 8 Chicago as more of a union, with representatives from various supporters groups holding officer positions and contributing volunteers for stadium set up (tifo, signs, flags, etc) and coordinating road trips. Section 8 primarily includes the following supporters groups; Barn Burners 1871, Fire Ultras 98, Ultras Red Side, MDSC, Whiskey Bros '05, Sector Latino and the Arsonists as well as a bunch of independents (no affiliation). We congregate in numbers in Section 8, although some of the supporters also have seats elswhere in the stadium.

http://www.section8chicago.com/news/press_detail.asp?prID=12

It seems to me that the group you guys are working hard to create (Clockwork Orange or Texian Army) is more like Barn Burners 1871, not Section 8 Chicago.

3. RMDad

RMDad New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Fredericksburg, Va.
    Texians??? What the heck kinda word is that??
    Texican, Tejano, Texan, now those are words someone from other than Yewstun might know.
    Yall sound like your from Vidor or some such place.

RMDad

4. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    It's called a History Book, Pick it up and read it or come down here so you can wrap your mind around the fact that this is Houston not Yewstun 4th largest city in the country and extremely culturally diverse...I love your ignorant clinging to stereotypes. This coming from a FredNeck, the most confused Lynard Skynard fans in the world.:D
    Cant wait till the 36ers hand you your ass on the pitch.

5. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not so fast. We are a democracy, so majority rules. Until the vote let's not try to jump to any conclusions.

6. RMDad

RMDad New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Fredericksburg, Va.
    I spent 5 years living in Bexar County, near San Antonio and Wichita Falls.
    Texas history at San Antonio College. I have been to Houston, and it wasn't THAT bad, compared to oh say, Waxahachie.

Guess you missed the Kinky Friedman reference, huh?

You WILL be waiting a while till yall win against United.

Watch the Barra Brava, Screaming Eagles, and La Norte, we bring it.

RMDad

7. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    Didnt miss it all and I hope the bastard becomes the GuvNa.

Im just giving you a hard time RM...stirrin it up!:D

8. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    I know, I know, I ve been reading other threads and it appears not everyone is on board, I just got hyper that's all:D
    I just wanna raise hell in the stadium I dont really care what we're called.

See ya:D

9. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm reserving the voicing of my opinion until I can 1) see the kit and 2) try and figure out the best way to word it.

Stay tuned...I know you are all on the edge of your seats. :)

10. RMDad

RMDad New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Fredericksburg, Va.
    It's all good. Support the club of your choice.
    Bring a newbie to every match.
    Tailgate yur ass off, and sing for your team till your throat feels like you puked a case of Jax.

RMDad

11. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    :D LMFAO:D

12. footex

footex C'MON HOUSTON!!!

Feb 9, 2006
    HellRazinKop
    This Thread Is Dead. See The Run Off Section For My New View. Todays Events Are Too Sad.

13. Footie4ever

Footie4ever New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    The Heights

and yes..Kinky betta win...

We may have think about another fan name...depending on the new team name. Should do a wait and see....