Feelings about the Timbers

Discussion in 'Portland Timbers' started by BenTeo, May 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BenTeo

BenTeo New Member

1. FC Köln
    Germany
    May 18, 2021
    Essen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi all,

I am currently working on a research project where I want to investigate how you as fans feel attached to your team, the Timbers, and how you think about the sustainability activities of the Timbers (e.g. Providence Park environmental & sustainable programs; youth engagement with the environment).

Next to some discussion, I would ask you to fill out a survey which take around 10 minutes and it would be great if you could spare the time to answer some questions. All entries are anonymous and the data will be treated confidentially. I would further be happy to share my findings with you if you are interested into the results. You can find the link here:
    https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eTPM9U8z0UnCg6

Please feel free to ask me any question. I am looking forward to learn more about it and how you think about that approach. To make that clear: This is a university research project and the survey is not linked to an organization.
    Best regards, Len

LenPa repped this.
  2. BenTeo

BenTeo New Member

1. FC Köln
    Germany
    May 18, 2021
    Essen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is just a short reminder if you may started to fill out the questionnaire or wanted to fill it out but did not do so till now. I appreciate your help!

3. Chesco United

Chesco United Member+

DC United
    Jun 24, 2001
    Chester County, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Portland Timbers We Adore You, For You We Sing! Congratulations for advancing to another MLS Cup!