Feb. 27 Southampton vs. Walsall

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by wingman8, Feb 27, 2010.

1. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Southampton are playing at home and last time we played walsall we beat them 3-1 at their place.

Pardew's gone with the same lineup as the last game, but schneiderlin is back from his knock that he pickup against norwich.

davis
    harding otsemobor jaidi fonte

hammond puncheon schneiderlin

lambert lallana barnard

im not sure if soccernet is correct with the formation or not but the last 3 games its been a 4-3-3 which im not sure is correct cause i think lallana plays on the wing

2. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    dang it, walsall has scored in the 3rd min. it looks to be a pretty good goal from about 25 yards out to top right corner

3. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    goal!!!!!!!!!! puncheon with the goal on the 8th min. and his first for southampton in front of the home crowd.

soccernet says left foot shot to lower left from right about 18 yards out

4. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    lee barnard with the goal!!!! 33 min. right footed shot to lower left corner from about 6 yards out.

Our signings have been doing really good for us. Lambert with both assists on the goals.

and while im typing this barnard scores again, 36 min, right footed shot to upper right corner about 12 yards out

wish i could have a live stream to watch the game instead of commentary

5. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    its halftime and it we have most of the possession and it looks like our offense is really bringing it to them.

6. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Lambert with a goal now!!!!!!!! 61 min. left footed shot to upper right corner from about the left 6 yard box.

Papa Waigo comes on for barnard - no injury to barnard just a regular sub

7. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    what a way to end the game pretty much with lallana scoring in the 89 min. left footed shot to lower right corner from center penalty area

looks like were having a field day :D

8. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    game over! what a game for southampton, looked like they were really on their game today.

9. Saintsfan07

Saintsfan07 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    amazing result! that's what we know our boys are capable of :D
    now lets keep it going!

and wingman if you don't mind paying a bit of money you can get the commentary off of the Saints website with Saints Player and also if there are any remaining games that are televised usually some of the guys on the Echo find sites that stream them so I'll have to keep my eyes open for ya :)

10. wingman8

wingman8 New Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    ya ive seen the saints player on their official site, but not really thought about getting it, do you have it? every time there's a game i look for a live radio link or stream but can never find one

11. Saintsfan07

Saintsfan07 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ya i've got it and it's usually very dependable. every now and then it'll cut out for a few seconds which is annoying but it hasn't been too bad at all lately and its much better than watching the soccernet gamecast hahaha