FCD News from Christmas Party

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Rocket, Dec 14, 2005.

1. frankc

frankc New Member

Jul 22, 1999
    Richardson,TX
    Thanks Kevin...Hey i never did get that e-mail we spoke about..at my work e-mail...and while your'e at it, see if can can change the billboard on the tollway heading south at keller springs? also one heading north would be awesome..Frank

2. chazsoccer

chazsoccer Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Republic of Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

*giggles*

Kev said 'paradigm' :rolleyes:

Brushes and Parrish are proud of you!

So, I've tried several times to get someone from the front office to come over to where I work and have a ticket sales day for 4 hours or so. The Mavs were here two weeks ago....sure wish FCD would send someone over. Several people here are FCD Season Ticket holders - and way more have an interest but need the opportunity. (And most live in the Frisco/ McKinney/ Allen area). Maybe you can share this with Andy Smith to help them get the sales guy with our company account to make an effort to do this?

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll see what I can do. I know we're trying to get the Holiday Pack moving and we only have a few more days on that.... and of course, season tickets.

Mind if I call you on Monday?

4. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah - it bounced. PM me your personal email if you can.

As for the sign on the tollway, I'll see what I can do - no promises, though, 'cause that isn't my department. ;)

(Seriously, they probably paid a flat fee and it would cost more to change it, and it is a good reminder of one heck of a party!)