FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by njonkers, Nov 15, 2004.

1. stuzinho

stuzinho New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    vancouver, bc
    AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

FORZA BARZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was on such a high watching the game.. it was just perfect... :eek:

2. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    They said after the match:

Carles Puyol

"Everything turned out perfectly. From the moment we came out of the hotel, there was a tremendous atmosphere from the fans and that really lifted me".
    "Madrid are a great team with great players"
    "We've played the same way all season keeping control of the ball and fighting hard to win it back".
    "When we went one up, we knew we had to push on still, we wanted more"

Samuel Eto'o

"We put in a great display, with lots of chances"
    "This is what I came here to enjoy"
    "This wasn't about revenge we came to win and we did"
    "We have to make sure we don't drop any points at home"
    "The whole team did well. Puyol defended like his life depended on it, whilst Ronaldinho and I had a different job to do".

Ronaldinho

"We wanted to play well and win and though we didn't know if it'd be by one goal or four, we knew we could win".
    "Now we have to continue on the same line, with the great atmosphere there is around the place".
    "There's still a long way to go. We've started well, but we have to keep our feet on the ground".

Juliano Belletti

"My ankle is ok. I came off as a precaution and, you know, Damia really wanted to get on(laughs)"
    "We suffered a little and worked very hard and we knew that's what would be needed to win the game".
    "We put in a good performance over 90 minutes Madrid really never made a clear chance".

Damia

It was the biggest thing that's ever happened to me I'll never forget my debut in a derby match and the reception the fans gave me"
    "I wouldn't say we thrashed them off the park, but we were clearly the better team tonight"
    "Once the first goal went in, it was always going our way"
    "I started last season playing in the third division and it' only thanks to hard work and the confidence people have shown in me that I've made it to where I am today"

3. GutBomb

GutBomb Red Card

Aug 28, 2003
    Outside Boston
    relax! i don't like him either but ********... it IS possible to like more than one team...

and who gives a F*** it's a top team or what? the guy likes watching good teams play rather than crap teams.

get some perspective. there is so much more in this world to be pissed off about than some guy that likes teams that play attractive football.

4. lex fg

lex fg Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Nairobi / Manchester
    I must say that was a bloody brilliant display by Barca. Dinho was great with all his 'flip-flop' and 'sombero' madness, Eto'o was once again on hand to score when the chance came his way, and the defence and Xavi together kept the real players quiet.

Superb display. And Ronaldinho never ceases to amaze me. He even congratulated the linesman for catching him offside!! What a perfect example of footballing skill, superb attitude and footballing proffesionalism this man is. And United refused to pull out an extra mil or two for him?!! Shocking.

Congratulations, Barca fans.

5. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
  6. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    if there's some bad blood between you take it somewhere else.

7. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    hunger, skill and speed.
    the first goal proved that barca has a lot more hunger for success than the madrid because eto'o could very easily have given up on that ball because it looked like roberto carlos and casillas should ahve had that covered, but nothing would hold eto'o back.
    the second goal proved that barca has more skillfull team work, the way they passed the ball around with so little room and just picked their way right through them.
    the third goal, as if any one doubted it, proved that barca has got some major speed. eto'o is probably one of the fastest player i've seen, he made roberto carlos look slow! if he hadn't been brought down by guti and samuel and scored a goal there that would probably have been the goal of the season by a long way.

madrid is a museum where tourists can go see the remains of dinosaurs, barcelona is the space age.

8. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
  9. sweet nick willy

sweet nick willy New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Euphoria hasn't subsided...

[​IMG]

10. soorajm

soorajm Member

Nov 21, 2004
  11. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Did you log into the site?

That site never used to work for me, but I registered and now they always work.

BTW This is the Main site:

http://football.hn.org:6969/index.html

12. soorajm

soorajm Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Thanks.. I'v registered there.. now its working. Its really great. I was missing all the soccer action after coming to usa.. now i can atleast watch videos. Thanks a lot.

13. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    No Problem :cool:

14. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Guys - stop with the personal attacks if you want to post here.

15. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
  16. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Its http://forum.ronaldinho10.com/index.php !!! Ramy told me about it (thanks mate). On forum you can find all the goal videos from spain, Barca and Ronnie. You just log in and enjoy :D

17. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks dark knight, for a mod finally saying something!

18. congrats barcelona

barcelona were the real "galacticos" play ;)

19. njonkers

njonkers New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Thank you Barca!!!!!!!!!

I tell you guys people will write books about this team of ours!

Grande Barca

20. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    I can't wait for the Music Video they'll post in a short time, just like they did last year with El Classico!!

21. Lucho-the-Legend

Nov 9, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

I absolutely love the second clip. Very rarely do I, living in America, have the opportunity to see the team in the tunnel prior to the match. Especially one of the magnitude of "el clasico". Watching the clip and seeing all of the players personalties really puts it all into perspective. Looking at the dead stare of Puyol, concentration of Beletti, the fear in the eyes of the new guys (Eto'o and Larsson), and the excitement of Dinho. Great Clip, a must watch.

22. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    before you can watch the game once its downloaded you'll have to make sure you have the proper media player to play the file. the barca-madrid game is an avi file (assuming you downloaded the english comentary version) so you will need Media Player Classic, other games will use other players though. if you don't already have it you can download it off the internet pretty easily. then you're all set

23. FORMAL

FORMAL Member

Jul 24, 2004
    NYC
    Catalonia is not Spain

24. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team: