FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by njonkers, Nov 15, 2004.

1. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    There should be soon a match on internet, but you need BitTorrent. Here is a link: http://football.hn.org:6969/index.html?filter=La+Liga (first you have to registered)

2. RonDenRub

RonDenRub New Member

Jan 6, 2003
    vermont
    Barcelona Is The Best Team In The World

3. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Blau-grana al vent

un crit valent

tenim un nom

el sap tothom

Barca , Barca, Baaaaaarca !!!!!!!

Visca Barca!!!!! Visca Catalunya!!!!!!!

Madrid, Cabron! Salut el Campion!

4. Blaugrana

Blaugrana New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Barcelona
    No real competition from Madrid. We are witnessing the end of a generation of great players and the dawn of a new one.

5. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    ahh, the true alligance..... dont put arsenal on your team to support paddy..
    it embarrases me~

as for the match, total domination by barca.. real aren't in the same class~

6. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Shut The F.. Up.

The forum hates you for a reason. Your worse than Zani.

7. obernunes

obernunes New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    California
    Very good win for Barça. An all around team effort. Everyone played well. However, I was really struck by how poorly Madrid played. They looked like the team from the first few matches of this season and the last few of last season. I hope it continues. Word is Morientes wants out now (possibly to Roma), that he wishes he had stayed at Monaco.

Carlos Puyol has to be the most underrated defender. He is simply awesome. He is always there when needed. He backs everyone up and covers up many of his teammates errors. I hope Barça never loses him.

Ronaldinho is great and played well. But, I have one quibble. I think at times he still tries to pull too many pretty plays instead of just getting the job done. Part of learning to play on the empty lots of Brazil.

Good overall game by the midfield. I told my wife (who loves Raul and favors Madrid) that Madrid only had a chance if Zidane played very well and controlled this area. He didn't and Barça's midfield did. I believe that was the difference as it led to an almost complete game attack by Barça.

8. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Wooooooow....what a frikin' lesson in football...I really can't write tonight cuz i'm on such a high that it will most probably read like Gibberish...This has been one of the greatest Barca performances that I have ever witnessed. Ronaldinho was God-like. Eto'o...wow..Larsson, wow, Xavi, Marquez, DECO (way to go man!!!!!!!), this team was perfection tonight. I will not even bother to mention Los Comedicos because they're not worth it. I had predicted a 5-0 scoreline (and I was deadly serious), and if it weren't for an amazing Casillas save and an off the line clearance by Carlos, we would have easily reached 5. I don't think Puyol is underrated at all. He's widely considered to be one of the best defenders in the world, and for us here, he's the best. Totally owned Ronaldo. But Ronaldo is just too easy for him. The Lesson, Part I, has been handed. IF they act like good boys and behave until the away rematch, we shall perhaps think about going easy on them next time ;)
    Until then,-----------MADRID, CABRON, SALUDA EL CAMPEON!!!!!!!!!!-------------

ps: I just HAD to quote myself :)

9. MyHouse!

MyHouse! Member

Mar 12, 2000
    Tallahassee
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Complete domination by Barcelona. I don't think Ronaldo had more than 10 touches.

Ronaldinho was unstoppable.

IF there was any doubt that Barcelona was back as one of the elite teams in Europe, it was erased with this lopsided affair.

10. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Sheesh.

11. cocreator

cocreator New Member

Oct 27, 2004

i began to download this game...its seems its gonna take about 25hrs..is that normal?

also will i not be able to watch it until it is completely downloaded?

because when i try to watch what little i have downloaded it says that it cant play
    because the current file is in use.

so if anyone can help it would appreciate it.
    thank you in advance

12. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Hees always like that, He must of been born with something up his Arse.

13. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

You cant watch it until the file finishes downloading. Oh and If you have a fast connection, you wont have to wait long.

14. cocreator

cocreator New Member

Oct 27, 2004

thanks for the info..

also it stopped downloading that is normal right?

if i have to turn off my computer will i completely loose what has been downloaded?

15. sweet nick willy

sweet nick willy New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Words cannot express my delight after this game, so I'll do the next best thing...

[​IMG]

16. sweet nick willy

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. sweet nick willy

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

That should do it.

18. DerMongerer

DerMongerer Member

Jun 5, 2004
    Great, prediction.........now come gimme my lottery numbers :)

19. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    C'mon Phishy, just take it easy.

Seemed like a great game. Too bad soccerstreams.com never works. Glad to see Eto'o doing well especially since I really like Saviola. Just seeing Ronnie at work makes the Barça/Ronaldinho marriage a beautiful thing. This team just has got it goin on right now.

20. cocreator

cocreator New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    hello
    i downloaded the first goal but i am having a problem
    i can clearly hear it but i
    cannot see anything..
    do you know what the problem could be.
    its an avi file which player should be used..?
    my computer automatically chooses windows media player..could this be the problem?

anyway thank you for any responses in advance

21. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Ya, I found out that there is some problem. Anyway, this will defenetly work:
    Etoo http://strefatechno.host.sk/bar-real/etogol.avi
    Gio http://strefatechno.host.sk/bar-real/giogol.avi

22. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI