Favorite version of preds

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Strtsccr4life, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    I did like the Precision's however the Mania's kicked ass, i loved the elasticated tongue and the heel counter. But, this won't go down well, the Pulses (for me) are the best so far by a long shot. Hear me out, i like the tongue (shape and all) and seeing as i liked the idea of the elasticated tongue on the Mania i loved the fact that Adidas made the Pulses strap thicker and more durable. I love the softness of the leather and i love the new heel counter, not to mention the new clip in studs. For too long Adidas gave us those stupid metal blades with the stupid little screws which took ages to undo. Now i can change all the studs quicker than you can tie your laces. Nice one Adidas for giving us the best Pred so far, in my opinion. (In for lots of stick i feel) :D

2. vieri864

vieri864 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    i got some precision whites off of ebay a couple of months ago. They felt way too heavy and didn't feel comfortable so i sold them. Best pair are white pulse!

3. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Yea, the Precisions are quite heavy, but then I feel that the design offers better protection to the foot and none of the cheap plastic that makes up the base of the Pulses.

4. eto'o 1987

eto'o 1987 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Manchester
    :)
    Either Champagne gold Mania FG or Normal reb/black Accelerator, sweet!