Favorite MLS Cup moment

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by sch2383, Oct 20, 2004.

1. sch2383

sch2383 New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Northern Virginia
    www.mlsnet.com

Has a poll of the favorite MLS Cup moment (one from each match). Pope wins hands down, but they have video so it can be watched over and over agin.

2. DeKo21DCU

DeKo21DCU New Member

Aug 11, 2003
    VA
    Hmm, Everytime I tried to watch one of the clips, it brought up the Goal of the week nominee with sCrew. So I went to vote for 96 MLS Cup and the window popped up and said I voted for Goal of the week.

Odd

3. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Make sure when you click, click on eddie popes head to bring up the popup window..otherwise it does bring up that stupid goal of the week broken link stuff

4. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    That's not very fair, I want to vote for Hartman giving the ball to Moreno in 99 :D

-dave

5. DeKo21DCU

DeKo21DCU New Member

Aug 11, 2003
    VA
    aah gotcha, thanks.

6. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It was Beninho and my favorite moment was just preceding that when 5 busloads of Barra Brava were chanting "Hartman's a [derogatory homosexual reference]" :D

7. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    My bad, I seem to remember that as Moreno's goal, but my memory sucks if it's been longer than 10 minutes. It was still hilarious though (my only away game). I can't make it to Scumville this weekend :( but I am not missing the Cow game and i'm contemplating LA (damn crippled dog :().

-dave

8. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Jaime's goal came from a throw-in from Marco. He toe poked it in past Hartman, ran behind the net and dove into La Barra. :)

Sorry you can't make it Dave, I'll be happy to buy you a brewski when we get to LA.

9. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Yeah me too. I got into it in 133 last weekend, but back surgery on a stubborn dog is not something I recommend anyone go through.

You keep offering, but i'm one of those weird non-drinking (well most of the time) people :)

I'll settle for introductions in the Barra/Nest on the 30th if I can find someone to take my normal seats (307) so I can get tickets ahead of time this time (got there too late and the Barra window was closed and the SEs had sold out 134 :(). The friends I was going to give them to aren't going after all :mad:.

-dave

10. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    OT
    I just wanted to wish you luck with your dog, and wish your dog luck too. Hope everything works out.
    ----OK enough hijacking by the dog lover.