Favorite Dribbling Moves

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by soccer711k, Jul 28, 2002.

1. laytonbaker

laytonbaker New Member

May 27, 2004
    I don't have any moves...I honestly am only an average ball handler at best but I know that so I don't daly with the ball.

But I pass and shoot well and I'm very active and pretty fast and strong...

2. socerdoug

socerdoug BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jun 8, 2004
    hood of florida
    Well if you use your right foot and only have one defender and your playing right wing or so...use the preki.....useyour right footand roll the ball across to your left foot and then step over with the left foot then give it a nice touch to the right and you should have a nice shot if you do it correctly

3. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if this counts as a "cool move," but it works almost all the time. I copied off a game on TV years ago. If the angles between you, the defender, and where you want to go, are right, you run up to the ball at the end of its roll, plant your left foot hard like you're setting up to kick some huge pass across the field, then bring your right foot across with the instep toward the ball, like you would for a pass, only bring it just in front of the ball, with a short follow-through. Of course, you have to lift/turn your head to pretend to follow the flight of the ball as you quickly bring either the outside of your right foot back across the ball in the other direction, or if it's close enough, you can do it with your left foot. If the defender was right in front of you, this will open up the right side of him, and if he was playing an angled pass, you can run straight.

4. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago

hahahahah very nice. :D

5. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago
  6. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago
    yeah i have to slow down a little bit to do it also. but i think that makes all the more effective. i will try that addition too, with the panna. cheers.