fav player !

Discussion in 'Player' started by Miss Porto, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Starplayer22

Starplayer22 New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Michigan
    Eto'o,Henry, Benny McCarty,R. Carlos, kaka, and Ronaldinho

2. play_soccer

play_soccer Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Alberta Canada
    Andriy Shevchenko

3. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Roberto Baggio ~ minus the hair. I think he would've played till he was 100 if it wasn't for that hair. it weighed him down, and took a toll on his body. What a shame!!! :D

Del piero. Alan Smith. Paul Scholes. Ballack. Gerrard. I could go on for days!!!

4. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia

After watching all of liverpools games apart from the manchester united game i have come to the conclusion that steven gerrard would have won the player of the year award by now if he was at a better club. he carries his team. I think he'll make a move in the summer. He keeps looking for someone to help him carry the team but with owen leaving i dont think there is anyone. maybe milan barosh if he wasnt self centered yeah he does give good balls but he freaked out at neil mellor whenever he didnt get the ball and mellor took a shot. I dont think he will move this january because he's loyal and wants to see if he can get any more silver ware from being at the club. and i think he will stay in england. thats just my thoughts.

5. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    In no particular order.......

Aimar, Kaka, Valeron, C. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Reyes (obviously), Vicente, FRANCESC FABREGAS (Vieira can go to Real Madrid :D ), Xavi Hernandez (Barca), Xabi Alonso (Liverpool), Joaquin (Real Betis/Chelsea) etc.

Do you reckon anyone would guess i'm Spanish??

Guillermo

6. Starplayer22

Starplayer22 New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Michigan
    wow I'm amazed i'm the only person to say Eto'o. The man is scoring goals like...well like it's his job haha, what other person in La Liga can compete with him??

7. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
    I like eto'o too but hes just not one of my favorite players.

8. Starplayer22

Starplayer22 New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Michigan
    fare enough

9. soccerobsessee9

soccerobsessee9 New Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Rensselaer, Indiana
    I'll throw some more estrogen into the mix: in the retired group, Michelle Akers, Carla Overbeck, Mia Hamm and Joy Fawcett. Those still playing: Kristine Lilly, Abby Wambach, and Heather O'Reilly

For the men: Michael Owen, Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Raul Gonzalez, Rooney and Keane. And I suppose Beckham, Donovan, and Beasley...but not at all times.

10. soccerkid89

soccerkid89 New Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Michigan
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the sweetest striker ever

11. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia

Wooh ever? i think hes one of the best right now but not ever. Eric cantona is probably my pick for the best ever.