Fate SCHIFO!

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by DIECI, Jul 27, 2010.

1. DIECI

DIECI Member

Sep 1, 2004
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    forse no voi personalmente ma la vostra societa. Come fate a vendere un talento come Balotelli? uno dei pochi giovani Italiani che hanno la possibilita di diventare d'avvero grandi e farci ritornare al top della montagna del calcio mondiale??? Cosa assurda! Giocatori cosi NON SI VENDONO! specialmente al'estero!

2. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Man you know this is a English forum? eh

On your rant let me be the first to say Balo ain't Italian so stop saying hes the Messiah of Italy, he just has a passport. He can still chose to play for Ghana since Lippi, the Juve lover, ignored him in the last WC.

Second hes no where near the hype that surrounds him, for comparison Jovetic had bigger performances all year with a weaker team and nobody says anything about him. There 1 year apart. Same can be said about Pedro who is 2 years older. There maturity is no were near the one Balo has.

Balo had his moments that were great but he had more shitty ones and it seems nobody remembers them anymore. He played like 15 games last season and he was good in 5 of them. Not really something that fits someone who is better than the rest.

Hes a problem for the club and dressing room and on top off all that wants to leave for money! What did you expect that Inter will force him to stay and deal with problems for another year, heck even his teammates don't like him. Why didn't Juve give us 30 million and took him I'm sure he would fit nicely with Melo.

If you ask me the club will do extremely well if they get so much money for 19yo with so many problems. Right now he has big potential and a bag full of problems but that's about it. Many had it only few lived up to the expectations.

3. DIECI

DIECI Member

Sep 1, 2004
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He was born in Palermo.... is that part of Ghana or North Africa?

I wrote it in Italian because I thought it was ironic....or an Italian team witn practically NO italian players on it, it probably also has no Italian fans :p

4. ajstaiti

ajstaiti New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sei sbagliato amico.

Se un giocatore non vuole giocare con tutto il suo cuore per la squadra e' meglio che parte. Balotelli non vuole giocare per noi e deve partire.

Mi dispiace ma Balotelli pensa che Lui e' piu' importante della squadra e questa non e giusta.

Ma forse avremmo G Rossi :)

Now in a language most inter fans here will probably speak.

Chupa mi pene cabron!

5. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Beh, se la Giuventus tirava fuori 40 milioni di cartellino più 4 all'anno netti per il calciatore (un '90, eh...) forse ve lo potevate comprare voi...o forse no, nel vostro stadio gli urlano di tutto appena mette piede in campo, e pure quando non c'è. E la Giuve 2 anni fa mi risulta volesse vendere Chiellini al City...quando si tratta di soldi con l'orgoglio nazionale ci si puliscono tutti il culo.

Balotelli è un idiota, aveva litigato con mezzo spogliatoio interista e st'estate invece di andare al mare l'hanno beccato a sparare con una scacciacani in centro a Milano manco fosse un rapper americano...in più come procuratore ha Raiola...Moratti ha fatto benissimo a levarselo dai coglioni.

Poi oh, va nella Premier, se è forte sul serio emergerà anche lì. Tanto Prandelli col cazzo che lo convoca...

6. DIECI

DIECI Member

Sep 1, 2004
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    avete pure raggione, di carattere Balo ha molta da imparare, ma io parlavo del suo talento sul campo ed il fatto che e italiana. Visto che L'inter non ha quasi nessun italiano mi dispiace vedere uno dei pochi essere venduti per combrare altri stranieri. Ok .. to english now..... Being a Juve fan, I totally disagree with the treament he gets at our stadium and having such a talent I think he should be taken the right way, under the direction of the right coach to mold him and teach him the right path.... wasting such a talent would be silly, especially on the national level, maybe not at Inter but for the Azzurri IMO.

7. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    My honest mistake regarding his birthplace, I was under the impression he arrived when he was very little to Italy. But all other remarks stand regarding him.

As for Inter not having any Italian fans, well Inter has by far the highest home attendance in Italy unlike some other more Italian teams. Highly doubt there is around 40k foreigners every home game on the stands. :D

This is a very good article and completely shares my views I suggest you read it. I'm sure Juve would do the same even sooner. http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/al152.html

8. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Inter are the most popular team in Italy. Yes they are a disgrace, but they are popular.

9. ajstaiti

ajstaiti New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was really hoping Balotelli would stay with us but the way things have happened over the last two years it's not possible. He's a great talent. He's Italian. But he doesn't want to play for us despite all of Moratti's love. He's a cancer.

Here's to hoping Italian talent flourishes in the upcoming years this way we'll have no choice but to take them

10. FCInter

FCInter New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This coming from a fan that his teams so called future is left on the bench while the oldest player on the team is 1st choice for the same position lol.

Stupid troll