News: Farias Signs With New Jersey and livesoccernews will take credit for announcing it

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Phil Cheesesteak, Oct 28, 2008.

1. livesoccernews

livesoccernews New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Philly if you have seen my postings I told everyone that he was dealing with an XSL team, I did not reveal it to give you a chance to catch up. Tell everyone that the only way you found out of this was thru NJ website. See with me I post it before it happens, Hey listen to this signed with Nj so far that have not been released but will be soon. Shawn Boney and Ray Martinez. Now make sure you write this down so when it is posted on the Ironmen's website you know that you heard it from me first ok. Thanks buddy but Chile Farias news to me is old I reported he broke out of the deal with LA RA ZA and was going to sign XSL I knew it was NJ before he even knew so this to me is old. Please dont forget to write down the other players I mentioned so when it is announced you send me a Philly Cheese Steak deal? Oh and in 48 hrs or sooner I will announce more players signed and where they signed. Philly please tell me who John Ball will sign with because I already know but I will again give you a chance to search and search and come up with nothing, reporting things after its been posted already dont count ok. Good luck and maybe we can ask blues clues to help. God bless you.

2. FireFanKeith

FireFanKeith Member

Mar 6, 2000
    chicago,il usa
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    C'mon forget Cheesesteak. Who has John Ball signed with? Do you have any news regarding the Storm? Any rumors or facts?

3. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Firefan its not fair to cheesesteak I gave him time to go fish for information on John Ball lets see what he comes up with, I am certain he will get nothing but its nice to see him try. FireFan I am assuming you are looking for some great news for the storm correct? Tell you what I will give you personally information on the storm tomorrow at 9pm. I will send it to you only in a PM Deal?

4. FireFanKeith

FireFanKeith Member

Mar 6, 2000
    chicago,il usa
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds good buddy. I will be waiting for my PM.

5. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Firefan you know what I will PM you now and give you this information so that you can break the news before it is announced would you like that? I am Pm you now post it proudly and I will stand behind you because I only post the facts no rumors. You heard it here first from Live Local Late Breaking News and Firefan with my permision will break the news. Later you can tell me how it feels to report it before it is announced to the public.

6. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    FireFan now you have the information passed on from me to you go ahead break the story. No one has the information that I just game you and it has not been announced yet so release it to the public.

7. Glavin22

Glavin22 Member

Apr 8, 2007
    St Louis
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is really funny stuff.

8. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    LiveSoccerNews. I think its your style not your substance Lets do this........

We will agree that you have some good info, not all of it is exactly ripped from the desk of CNN before Anderson Cooper could break it, but the Orlando (and Mass Twisters) story were true.

So we will agree that you have some good info

if

You agree to simply post the information and use engage in normal discussion about it.

In other words
    - don't log out and log back in as Cohnny, praising livesoccernews
    - we simply need one announcement when you 'break' news
    - don't log out and log back in as CaliforniaRaisind'etre
    - don't log out and log back in as Livesoccernews2, praising livesoccernews

Please,

9. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The shelts No DEAL because I am none of those people you are mentioning so sorry I will not take that deal and dont have to. You should stop trying to guess who I am because 1 it does not matter to you. 2. It will not make a difference if you know me or not, even though you dont. 3.I dont know any of you and none of you know me.4.The only reason we know what you look like is because you have your picture up why I have no idea. But again NO DEAL. Please stop harrasing Cohnny and all the other posters mentioned they dont deserve it. I am me Livesoccernews and I know that deep down inside you cant handle not knowing who I am but hey I could be Santa Claus who knows. I would predict the elections 24hrs before all voters vote but this is soccer here so I wont. Thanks and God bless.

10. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]

11. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    didn't ask who you were. Didn't guess either.

Please re-read what I wrote.

or failing that as you are logging in and then out again.....

I just asked that you stop logging in with various sockpuppets (Cohnny, LSN2 and Califraid'etre) to "support" your schtick.

12. CurryMan123

CurryMan123 New Member

Apr 16, 2008
    And the mods wonder why I'm pissed?

~CurryMan

13. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks even though the picture looks more towards yours on the left side.
    Muppets are good.

14. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The shelts again I dont log in as anyone but Livesoccernews, you are offending the other posters by saying or assuming I am them. Deal with it. If you dont want the Live breaking News that I break first then dont read it turn on the TV and watch who knows Blues Clues who cares.

15. Headhunter21

Headhunter21 Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude, you need to up your ritilin. That's a nasty typing tick you have....

First, I am not offended by Shelts. And I don't think anyone else outside of your multiple personalities is offended either. Second, I hear a lot on the inside as well, but unlike you, I don't run around blowing a horn and having a one man parade to announce it to the world. I have a bit of professional courtesy. It's not my business to "break the news" to the rest of the world. It's up to the individual teams to announce their new signings or whatever. Or even the local media. I don't need to pat my own back because nobody else will.

You share good, accurate information. And people appreciate that. But what people don't appreciate is that you are way over the top with your delivery methods. And you feel it a personal responsibility to respond to every single thread that mentions your information. Kind of like the kid that has to have the last word. I am not saying what you are doing is wrong (sharing information), but just tone it down a bit. And stop blessing everyone. Politics and religion have no place on this board.

16. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    It's overrated, frankly.

There are a handful of ways you can put yourself in a position to report things before they're announced:

1. You can be on the inside, leaking it.

2. You can be on the outside, having made some sort of implicit or explicit deal. I've seen a couple of newspapers that "break" news because they never ever say a bad word about a particular entity (say, a city government), so that entity rewards them with "scoops."

3. You can work your up to a position of trust by having a proven track record as a reliable conduit of information, building up that track record with quality journalism. Even then, you still have to ask yourself every time you get a "scoop" what motivated the source to pass along the information. (And then you might work for a place that frowns on anonymous sources, so you can't even do anything with a lot of stuff you hear.)

I don't know many journalists who cover much indoor soccer. Maybe Charles Gardner (Milwaukee) or Kent Baker (Baltimore), but I doubt you're either of those guys. It would be funny if you were Kenn Tomasch getting a big laugh out of all this, but I don't think Kenn would do this, even for a laugh.

The logical guess would be that you work for one of these teams or a league office. Or maybe an agent if there are any agents who still work with indoor soccer players.

Fine, but I'm not sure why you can't identify yourself like the other insiders around here.

17. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I will place you on my favorites list NOT I will report the news as I see it. Again if you don't like it this is america so you do have the right to Not read it. You say you have inside information ? I have not seen anything that you have posted that has not been released yet and is released several days later, until you post something that is worthy please stand down. A blessing can come from any one it does not have to be a religious thing. How about this I bless your heart.

18. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    BD I am not affliated with any of those that you have mentioned. Who I am is not a important issue and will not change anything, I can assure all of you that none of you know me and even if I said who I was you still would not know me. I like your current review of who it could be , not bad but totaly wrong sorry. A Magician never reveals his tricks so look at it like that, there you go I am a Magician call me David Blane. LOL you guys are so funny. No wait wait I want to be Santa, no I will be better as David Blane the magician.

19. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Firefan has been provided great information and he will release it when he is ready.

20. Headhunter21

Headhunter21 Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unlike you, I AM affiliated with one of the teams, and as I said, my professional courtesy keeps me from running around blowing the big horn. I am on this board to stay in touch with the indoor soccer fans out there, and to see what else is going on in the world of indoor soccer. I am not here to be the first guy to break the big news. So stop to think once in awhile that your "late breaking news" is old news to some of us...

21. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Headhunter21 you wish you were part of one of the teams send me your number and I will call you.

22. Headhunter21

Headhunter21 Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Listen to you... MR MYSTERY MAN, the "magician", Santa Claus, or whatever dillusion you are having at the moment. Someone comes forward and says they are affliated with a team and suddenly you want proof? I don't need to prove anything to you. And there are people on this board that know who I am so I don't need to justify anything to you. I am not here to challenge you. I am not here to tell you that your information is not true. That has never been my point. My point is, stop being such a pompous jackass on all of your posts. Stop talking to people on this board like they are simpletons. You've been here a short while, but yet you've already been carded, and you've offended several long time posters. What IS your point here?

23. Headhunter21

Headhunter21 Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh.... I see the issue here. It's killing you that you know everything about everything, but nothing about me. Gosh, how does it feel to NOT have all of the control?

24. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I could care less about who you are, I do know you are not affiliated with any team as you claim at least I don't claim to be someone I am not like you. I am not looking for your approval and could care less what you think. I break the news thats what I do I know more about you then you think my friend.