FAO: Mods

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by pert, Jul 12, 2007.

1. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I've tried to PM you Wonka but your inbox was full. As far as I know we never had problems in the past and I simply gave you a WARNING for calling another regular user a bitch and telling her to ******** off, for no apparent reason. Then you just kept getting worse in the PMs. I don't think you want me to summarize the full series here because it looks pretty bad.

Shoot me a PM with an explanation and we'll talk about getting your FCB forum ban lifted, especially with the season coming up.

As far as I know, Ryan (astabooty) the other Barca mod backs my actions.

Edit: Nice personal attack calling me an asshole earlier in this thread by the way. It's a great way to plead your case, no doubt.

2. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Dude. I'm a PAYING member. I get 1000 in my PM BOX. I'm at like 150.

I can't even access my PERSONAL HOME. My own fvking Guest Box.

I can't even VIEW myself. MY PROPHILE. I gotta use a Sock.

Listen Moderator. I fully accept that I "went-Off" that night. I accept that I "Insulted a Moderator". FULLY. If you like me or not, that's fine. I fvked you up, you yellow carded me, that's fine.

You Banned me from FC Barcelona. That sucks. And you did quite a few things besides the Yellow to fvk me up.

You were pissed. I guess I did what Wonka Does. :rolleyes:

3. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Besides...

I think yo went out of your way to fvk me up. I think you used an "Over-Excessive-Amount-Of-Modship" to try and teach me a lesson.

25 points, Moderator? 25? :rolleyes:, because of the PM's I sent you?

I CAN only post.

I Can't start a thread.
    I Can't PM.
    I Can't REP.
    I am Banned from FC Barcelona.
    I Don't know when My Yellow Ends.
    I don't even know what the "Infraction" points mean.

I think you were Drunk ot High at the time.

I really do.

4. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    YOU KNOW WHAT?

Why don't you guys just BAN me? RED-CARD. Direct.

What the fvk have you got to lose? Nothing.

JUST RED CARD ME. As a "Limited Yellow Card" I can't create much or cause much more trouble...

I can't do shit.

BAN me from the message board.

IT MAKES SENSE.

:rolleyes:

5. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Chill out,Wonka.

Remember what you told Auria when he flipped out and posted the pic?It's your turn to listen now.

CHILL OUT.

6. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    midoritos... its clear that mod is trying to mess with wonka's head.. giving him 25 infraction points and then taking away almost all of his privileges except for posting... you know its not about enforcing the TOS, the mod just wants to show his "muscle" by doing these unnecessary restrictions short of a red card. its like putting someone in quicksand and giving him a straw to breath out off.. this is absolute BS by the moderator

7. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    So it's not because of glitches that he can't PM,he can't view his guestbook,he can't view his profile but it's the mod who did it?That is an outrageous bullsh1te.That's what happens when you support a club like Barcelona,I guess.:D

8. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    ...:rolleyes:

Don't you find it IRONIC, that after all these years, after all the shit i've said..I get YELLOWED at the only Forum Trully respected?

MIDO...YOU KNOW ME.

I'll take you appart and THRASH you.

I Believe it was a "Moderator" thing. He had to show he had more "Ballls" than me.

He failed.

I got Yellowed. Ces Fini.

I'm still YELLOWED.

9. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Listen Up, People.

A MODERATOR is not more intelligent than you. Has no more knowledge about the game as you. And reads the same internet pages you do.

Don't confuse yourselves.

10. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    Do it.

Indeed.

LGRod repped this.
  11. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Eddie. I know you wan't it.

But you are too Stupid to even begin to understand what it means, Belive it.

The END of Free Thinking.....AT.....WR.

:cool:

12. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Dealing with a moderator is like dealing with a police officer.

You know they aren't necessarily better than you as human beings/posters but because of the kind of sh1t they can get you into,you've got to show them certain "respect"...

Mind,there are mods I respect as posters and I don't know about this Nattybo mod at all...

13. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    C'mon,Wonka.This has nothing to do with WR.You're in this mess partly because you pulled WR-style sh1t outside WR.Don't bring WR into this.Never.

14. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wonka, you can tell when your yellow expires by viewing your profile. Its usually a month.

I have nothing to do with why you can't PM, but I certainly won't be getting your FCB forum ban lifted until you chill out and drop the WR bullcrap outside of WR. You can whine all you want that I was heavy handed, but this all started with YOU abusing another user and then YOU continuing to abuse me when I tried to be nice and simply warn you.

I'm sorry you still don't understand why you were infractioned after that. I know you don't see a problem with abusing people WR style in PMs or outside of WR, but sorry, you're not going to be held to special rules in the FCB forum which is clearly what you want at this point.

15. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wonka, a quick solution to solving your PM problem is to download them to clear out your PM box so you can send/receive.

16. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be too easy. We need the drama.

17. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    lmao.You're a bit late for this one,aren't you,Jay?

18. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread has been annoying me for the last 48hrs but I just can't make myself unsubscribe.:D

All we need is some UCLACarlos complaining about neg rep to complete the cryfest.

19. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    ...or you having a go at dark knight...

:D

20. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I actually apologized for some unfair comments I made about DK. Wonka would be advised to do the same .......or not so he can entertain us with his temper tantrum and complete mental breakdown.

21. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Ahh...that's disappointing...

:p

22. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Now I see what the problem was..

I cleared all my PM's Inbox and Out.

I used to be able to have 1,000 PM's. Now it has dropped to 100.

Has it changed because of the Yellow, or did the admins change the limits to entice an "Upgrade"?

23. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well I made some personal comments that were uncalled for and I made amends, but the original reason why I started the thread is still valid and I felt DK addressed my questions fairly in the end. I'm not a WR type of guy I like to make fun of some posters and move on and not make it something personal or turn into some internet vigilante.

Out of all the posters on BS only Golazo68 and Reoyhl Sybing deserve some sort of personal attack/ kick in the teeth or lawsuit by my lawyer Jonathan Lee Riches.

24. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    I can't "View" my Prophile. I can't edit my prophile. This is the message I get:

Wonka, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. If you have just registered, you have to activate your account by confirming your email. You can do this by clicking the link in an email we have just sent you. Please check your bulk mail if you do not see this emai.
      [*]If you are new to BigSoccer, you must participate in several discussions before being able to start your own thread.
      [*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      [*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, limited it for disciplinary reasons, or it may be awaiting activation.

25. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    lol.WR isn't like that at all.If anything posters tend to take things less personal because of the nature of the forum.Or maybe it's just that posters who take what they read on internet forum personal don't become regulars there.Simply put,only smart and cool people become regulars at WR!

That Jonathan Lee Riches looks creepily like a roommate I had in Montreal.It's not him obviously because my roommate spoke no English.It says in the article "Mr. Riches' co-defendant in the case is Jason Michael Carpenter."Is this you?