FAO Eddiie

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by Dave_M, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Fook me 7-0. That has to warrent 7 pintz at leaassssst. much obliged for teh contribution. jesus im fookd. nick is the man, u de man, ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL.

Ahem. Cheeeerz Eddie. I owz u a bbeerr whenever you are over.
    FFS Nick what hace you done to me.

2. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is what happens when you give non-alcoholic beverages with "BUD" written on the side to some people.

3. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aww, lay off of Dave...He's a good guy. Besides, it's not as if none of us have ever wandered over to the gooner boards in a similar state after a big victory...(monkee, I'm looking at you...Astorian, I saw you in the mirror this morning and you're still sexy as fcuk! :D)...

Maybe the poor lad is a little confused because they just beat a team with JF Hasselbaink and also had Bolo Zenden in their squad not too long ago...

4. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    WELL DAve i doo not know why you would start a thread likke this FFS but perhaps i would have done the ssmae thing in your shoies i don't know but it might be fun but thank you for being a classy gooner if such a thing can exist and respecting Eddieba26 who has converted your friend Nick the Gooner who is now Nick the Blue who idolizes JT and Gianfranco Zola for being the good men they are thank yo uand goodnight.

5. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Ouch my head.

I guess an explaination is in order. I met up with Nick (among others) yesterday. After the game we naturally had a celebratory knees up. Myself Rick B, Nick and his girlfriend ended up drinking into the early hours. Stupid new liscencing laws!

Anywho Eddie bought me a beer via Nick hence I posted to say thanks...though I should have probably waited - that wasnt even legible.

:D

6. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Think they'll follow it up with an away loss now?:D

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    good for you Dave.:)

8. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    I sure hope so! :D

9. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    No I don't. I mean boro were ******** - but I think as well the news of new signings, the news with Henry, and Ash Cole returning all combined to give the team a much needed lift.

Besides I don't think my liver could handle it :D

10. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Damn!! How did I miss this post until now! Dave I was so jealous when I picked up Nick and Reg at Newark airport and he was regalling me of funny Dave_M tales. I am definitely getting over next year. I am considering getting a season ticket with a couple other US based people since I may well be able to get over 2+ times next year. There will be many opportunities for us to continue our transatlantic-interwebthingy-lovefest.

11. n4100

n4100 Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Damn, this was pretty hilarious Dave. I'll be sure to let Reg know you enjoyed yourself...if you remember any of it.

As for the person who believes I've been "converted", I shudder at the thought.

12. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Heh well damn. You jinxed it.

:confused: :eek: ;)

Thats just something you will forever be reminded off and mocked. Like Antifan and his running boots, TopCat and his Tony Adams, Me and Lee Carsley and Rick with his Spurs fetish - thats just something you will forever be reminded off and mocked.