FANTASY OLYMPICS 2016 - 2017 SEASON

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by CRIBMAD, Aug 1, 2016.

1. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I Have taken over the baton for this competition and will try to keep it true to its original design :)

Here is a quick recap of the rules -

As usual, the Fantasy Olympic weekly winners will be the top scorers across 'All Rocks Leagues' - earning Gold, Silver and Bronze.

The All Rocks League will be used to collect scores for our internal competitions. All 32 teams are in (hopefully).

Gold , Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded with NO exclusions ! (so there could be 3 Gold - 3 Silver and 3 Bronze in any week if the points decree. )

Gold Medal = 5 pts Silver = 3 pts Bronze = 1 pt

The winner is the one at the end of the season with the most POINTS in total. In case of a tie Gold medals are counted, then Silver medals and then Bronze.

Good luck to all managers and may the best manager triumph.

frasermc repped this.
  2. 1800-WorldCup

1800-WorldCup Read Nomadic Gatherings - TravelNotes.org/magun

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As the founder of the competition, not quite. But never mind.

Originally, if two golds were awarded (two-way tie for first place) then no silver.

If two silvers, no bronze.

But you are free to adapt it as you see fit.

:whistling:

3. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Just thought i would change it slightly - i did ask last seasons administrator if i could take it over as he said he didnt have time this season - but you are more than welcome to take it on if its your baby - doesnt bother me either way dont want to be stepping on toes !

4. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    OK Guys here we go for the fantasy version of the 2016 Rio Olympics

GAMEWEEK 1

GOLD - WhataBunchOfMuppets (AUSTRALIA) - 65 Pts
    SILVER - Stormin Gunners (USA) - 59 Pts
    BRONZE - Tangers FC (GREAT BRITAIN) - 57 Pts
    BRONZE - Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA) - 57 Pts

Good start for the Muppets with a great midfield trio of Barkley, Hazard and Cazorla with Aguero with the armband scoring 18pts.
    Taking the silver is the Gunners with another midfield trio of Mane, Redmond and Shaquiri, another player with Aguero as captain.
    We have a double bronze this week with Tangers (Hazard as captain earning 20pts and Coutinho / Negredo weighing in with some good points) and Keyseroze (Martial earns an amazing 22pts as capt and Coutinho adding 15pts).

Congrats to all four players - medal table is as follows:-

---- GOLD ------------ SILVER ------------ BRONZE ---- Total Pts

------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ------------- 5 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------- 3 ----- StorminGunners
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 1 ----- Tangers FC
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 1 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers

Good luck to all for next week !!

frasermc, Norm Coyle and Hal repped this.
  5. Sonabert

Sonabert Member+

Jul 29, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hmmmm i'm a Pom in Aus with dual citizenship, please may I envoke the right to be "Great Oz/BritAus" or anything similar ?

kopiteinkc repped this.
  6. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Cough Cough you can represent the REFUGEES :eek:

Sonabert repped this.
  7. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys !

GAMEWEEK 2

GOLD - Morning Glory (USA) - 77 Pts
    SILVER - ChrisSuttonsSlippers (GREAT BRITAIN) - 72 Pts
    BRONZE - Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY) - 63 Pts
    BRONZE - WhataBunchOfMuppets (REFUGEES) - 63 Pts

Its pretty much the AGUERO show again !

Morning Glory has Kun as captain for 26pts and Nolito weighs in with a very nice 13pts, his defence gets him a very respectable 25pts in total.
    Taking the silver is ChrisSuttonsSlippers with another 26pts for Captain Fantastic and another great showing by his defence earning him 27pts !.
    We have a another double bronze this week with Kemenes from Hungary (what a performance) with NO Aguero but an amazing display from Heaton his goalie earns a staggering 20pts , Nolito and Gray earn 23pts between them.
    Muppets gets his second medal in two weeks again with Aguero as captain !

Congrats to all four players - updated medal table is as follows:-

---- GOLD ------------ SILVER ---------- BRONZE ---- Total Pts

------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 6 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ------------- 5 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------- 3 ----- StorminGunners (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------- 3 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (GREAT BRITAIN)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 1 ----- Tangers FC (GREAT BRITAIN)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 1 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------- 1 ----- Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY)

PS I will be introducing the WOODEN SPOON next week - the team or teams with the lowest score each week takes home the spoon and more importantly MINUS 0.5 POINTS ! These minus points will be deducted at the end of the season from teams totals, so its important not too have the lowest score !

Good luck to all for next week !!

lobomojo and frasermc repped this.
  8. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update !

GAMEWEEK 3

GOLD - Top Shelf (USA) - 85 Pts
    SILVER - Blech-Dawgs (USA) - 78 Pts
    BRONZE - Tangers FC (GREAT BRITAIN) - 72 Pts

Move over Capt Kun its time for Captain SANCHEZ

Top Shelf has Sanchez as captain and he weighs in with a startling 32 points, a rejuvenated Sterling gets 15pts with his defence earning 25 pts and the gold medal.
    Taking the silver is Blech-Dawgs again with Sanchez as captain, but assisted by Hazard with a very nice 11pts and a very good defence weighing in with 24pts in total.
    Tangers FC earns his second medal of the season but with Hazard as captain earning 22pts , Sterling with 15pts and cazorla with a very nice 9pts.

Congrats to all three players updated medal table is as follows :-

------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ------------5 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Top Shelf (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 3 ----- StorminGunners (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 3 ----- Blech-Dawgs (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------ 3 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (GREAT BRITAIN)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ----------- 2 ----- Tangers FC (GREAT BRITAIN)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY)

After the glory comes the ignominy :laugh:

First winner of the WOODEN SPOON is (drum roll) and literally taking home the bacon - PORK SODA (USA) with 21pts - Kane was his highest scorer with 4pts (and that was his captain) unlucky and you are awarded MINUS 0.5 pts

Enjoy the international break guys and good luck for week 4 !

frasermc repped this.
  9. djangone

djangone Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Los Feliz
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I may be on the ropes now, but you'll be smelling that bacon in the fifteenth round!

What's the pig version of rope-a-dope? Line-a-swine? Hmmm...noooo...

Attached Files:

CRIBMAD repped this.
  10. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    AH great pic what a champ he was - i remember sitting up for that fight 1974 i have actually met george foreman RIP ALI

11. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update !

GAMEWEEK 4

GOLD - Ben Giveth & Benteke (USA) - 75 Pts
    SILVER - Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND) - 73 Pts
    BRONZE - Kopite Juniors (USA) - 69 Pts

Well, we have had Captain Kun, Captain Sanchez Now its time for Captain Rom ! (Sounds like a Kurt Russell Film). Although i had him also the rest of my team let me down and i will have to wait for a medal :mad:

Ben Giveth has Lukaku as captain and he weighs in with an amazing 34 points (could have been a lot more), Firmino gets 15pts and Ighalo weighs in with an 11pt haul the gold medal goes to Ben Giveth.
    Taking the silver is Dynamo Teso also with Lukaku as captain, but assisted by De Bruyne with a very nice 13pts and Benteke with a solid 7pts.
    Kopite Juniors gets on the medal table with Costa as captain and a good return of some 24pts (why oh why did i drop him), the shock player so far Capoue earns a very respectable 13pts !

------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ------------5 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Top Shelf (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Ben Giveth & Benteke (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 3 ----- StorminGunners (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 3 ----- Blech-Dawgs (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------3 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (ENGLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------3 ----- Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ----------- 2 ----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is (drum roll) and a humiliation after last weeks Silver medal position - BLECH DAWGS (USA) with 21pts - Troy Deeney being his highest scorer with a paltry 6pts ! you are awarded MINUS 0.5 pts my friend which will be deducted at the end of the season tut tut.

TABLE OF SHAME is as follows :-

Week 3 - PORK SODA ( USA ) 21Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 4 - BLECH DAWGS (USA) 21Pts Minus 0.5 pts

May the force be with you all for next week !

12. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys ( and it was a very good week for me :) ! )

GAMEWEEK 5

GOLD - Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND) - 71 Pts
    SILVER - Chris Suttons Slippers (ENGLAND) - 70 Pts
    BRONZE - FC Weymouth (USA) - 68 Pts

Strange sort of week really the points were spread around a lot of players i had Lukaku as captain giving me a healthy 24pts, my defence weighed in with a very respectable 27pts and even my new signing Rashford produced a goal and 6pts.

Taking the silver (yet again) is another Brit - Chris Suttons Slippers (and current leader of the ALL ROCKS LEAGUE) - no massive captain points to speak of but what a midfield ! Walcott (who i decided to leave on my bench :mad: ) producing 13pts , Townsend with 14pts and Tadic with 12 pts (as captain) add the 22pts from his defence and boy what a score for Chris !

FC Weymouth gets on the medal table with bronze with Kane as triple captain and a good return of some 27pts, another very strong midfield earning 22pts.

------- 0 --------------------- 2 --------------------- 0 ----------- 6 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Ben Giveth & Benteke (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------3 ----- Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ----------- 2 ----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)

After the glory comes the ignominy for some poor soul :laugh:

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is (drum roll) and a humiliation after his previous GOLD MEDAL winning week ........... MORNING GLORY (USA) again with a paltry 21pts (seems to be a pattern developing here with 21pts being the losing score - weird or what ? Naughty Nolito and Dier being his highest scorers with just 3pts each - shame on you Glory :eek:

Week 5 - MORNING GLORY (USA) 21Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Good luck for next week guys !

Hal, Sonabert and frasermc repped this.
  13. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys and we have a double bronze medal awarded this week !

GAMEWEEK 6

GOLD - Potomac Highlanders (USA) - 76 Pts
    SILVER - Chris Suttons Slippers (ENGLAND) - 68 Pts
    BRONZE - FC St Pauli (USA) - 67 Pts
    BRONZE - Morning Glory (USA) - 67 Pts

Another strange sort of week really the points were spread around a lot of players again.

Our Gold medal winner this week was Potomac Highlanders with a very nice 76 pts. Never mind capt KUN he had capt SON with an amazing 30 pts ! Add to this 10 from Ozil, 11 from Bertrand and 8 from Rondon and the gold is his.

Taking the silver (yet again) and "always the bridesmaid never the bride" it seems - Chris Suttons Slippers - again no massive captain points to speak of (he didnt even make Aguero his capt) ! Mane was captained producing 14pts, Aguero had 13 and both Walcott and Tadic earned a very respectable 8 pts each. The silver is enough to put Chris top of the medal table however , congratulations !

FC St Pauli shared the bronze medal bronze with The Little Magician Coutinho earning a very nice 28 pts as captain, Bertrand weighed in with 11 and Pogba 8pts.
    Co- Recipient of bronze is Morning Glory (winning his second medal of the season) who captained Aguero for 26 pts and Defoe adding an excellent 13pts.

Congrats to all four players updated medal table is as follows :-

------- 0 ---------------------3 --------------------- 0 ----------- 9 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Potomac Highlanders (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- FC St Pauli (USA)

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is (drum roll) and possibly the lowest score ever recorded in the ALL ROCKS - COLD DOG SOUP (USA) with an unreal 14 pts (at least the 21pt jinx has been put to bed). Highest points by any player was 2 (and that included Costa as captain lol). Hand your head in shame Cold Dog !

Week 6 - COLD DOG SOUP (USA) 14Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Good luck for next week guys !

Sonabert, frasermc and Hal repped this.
  14. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I won gold, I won gold! I won GOLD! People like me! They really do!

15. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys and we have a double gold and silver medal awarded this week !

What a mix of nationalities !

GAMEWEEK 7

GOLD - Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND) - 69 Pts
    GOLD - Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY) - 69 Pts
    SILVER - Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND) - 62 Pts
    SILVER - Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA) - 62 Pts
    BRONZE - FC Weymouth (USA) - 61 Pts

Our joint Gold medal winner this week was Dynamo Teso with 69 pts. Chadli was captained and earned a very nice 20pts, Rose with 10 and Lukaku with 8 winning Dynamo his second medal of the season , well done.

The other Gold recipient was Kemenes Kempinski also with his second medal , Capt Payet with a very respectable 20pts, Firminho with 12 and Chadli with 10pts (he even has Bravo on the bench with 11pts!) congrats !

Taking the joint Silver with 62 pts is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Fergy Red Nose 2, Capt Walcott with a very lucky 12pts , Milner with 10 and my defence adding a very nice 20pts (with 20pts on my bench wish i had kept my bench boost for this week :()

Sharing Silver was Parraraiders (and getting his name on the table) Payet, Milner and Willian all earning 10pts !

This weeks Bronze is awarded to FC Weymouth with 61pts , Very nice 16pts from Capt Willian , 9 from Lloris and 8pts from Alli.

Congrats to all five players updated medal table is as follows :-

------- 0 ---------------------3 --------------------- 0 ----------- 9 ----- ChrisSuttonsSlippers (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1--------------------- 0 ----------- 8 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------ 8 ----- Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6----- Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Potomac Highlanders (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 ---------------------2 ------------ 2 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- FC St Pauli (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA)

After the glory comes this weeks name and shame :laugh:

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is and previous double Bronze winners - (drum roll) TANGERS FC (ENGLAND) with 26 pts .Highest points by any player was 6 by both Capt Hazard and Cech. Hold your head in shame Tangers for bringing shame on England :geek:!

Week 7 - TANGERS FC (ENGLAND) 26Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Damn International break now see you in 2 weeks !

Sonabert repped this.
  16. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Apologies to Parraraiders table should have read

------- 1 --------------------- 1--------------------- 0 ----------- 8 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------ 8 ----- Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 6----- Kemenes Kempinski (HUNGARY)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 3 ----- Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 ---------------------2 ------------ 2 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)

Hal, frasermc and Sonabert repped this.
  17. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys and we have a double bronze medal awarded this week !

This week was dominated by our friends across the pond (with one exception mwhaaaaaa)

GAMEWEEK 8

GOLD - FC Weymouth (USA) - 83 Pts
    SILVER - Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND) - 66 Pts
    BRONZE - Top Shelf (USA) - 61 Pts
    BRONZE - Kopite Juniors (USA) - 61 Pts

Our Gold medal winner this week was FC Weymouth with an eye watering 83 pts. Callum Wilson was a good captain pick with 18pts , Daniels was another Bournemouth hero with 13pts. But what a midfield - 33pts in total !! Congrats FC - nice score.

Taking the joint Silver with 62 pts is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee again Fergy Red Nose 2 :D, Capt Walcott with a very sweet 26pts ,Wilson with 9pts and Lukaku adding another 8pts . Can Middlesborough stop the rampaging Walcott this week i think not !

This weeks Bronze is awarded to Top Shelf with 61pts , Captain Sanchez with 10pts , Austin with 13pts and both Wilson and Redmond adding 9pts a piece.

Joint recipient of Bronze is Kopite Juniors with 61pts, Captain Costa with 18pts, Austin 13pts and Siggurdson with 9pts.

------- 1 --------------------- 2--------------------- 0 ----------- 11 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 ---------------------2 ------------ 7 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ----------- 6 ----- Top Shelf (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ------------2 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)

After the glory comes this weeks name and shame :laugh:

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is ETERNAL CITY (USA) with 25pts -Chadli with 10pts and Valencia with 7pts being the only points worthy of note !

Week 8 - ETERNAL CITY (USA) 25Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Good luck to all for week 9

18. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    sorry again parra (damn cut and paste) you have a silver medal and i will change next week !

19. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys and we have a double Gold medal awarded this week !

I am currently on holiday so i hope i havent made any mistakes in this posting (too much malt last night lol)

A relatively low scoring week this gameweek !

GAMEWEEK 9

GOLD - Stormin Gunners (USA) - 62 Pts
    GOLD - Tangers FC (ENGLAND) - 62 Pts
    SILVER - Pork Soda (USA) - 58 Pts
    BRONZE - Potomac Highlanders (USA) - 57 Pts

Our joint Gold medal recipient this week was Stormin Gunners with 62 pts. With captain Baston earning a miserable 4pts it was left to Shaquiri with 15, Mane with 12 and Redmond with 9 pts to see Gunners over the line.

Taking the other Gold was Tangers FC , (after his wooden spoon 2 weeks ago) the little magician Coutinho wore the armband and earned a whopping 20pts, Hazard with 8pts and a superb defensive total of 27pts gets Tangers the top spot on the podium.

Taking the Silver (and getting his name on the table) with 58 pts is Pork Soda, capt Payet with 14pts ,Vokes with 7pts and another massive defence total of 25pts earns Silver.

This weeks Bronze is awarded to Potomac Highlanders with 57pts , Vokes gets 7pts but wait for this ... the defence earns a mouth watering 33pts ! unreal !

------- 1 --------------------- 2--------------------- 0 ----------- 11 ----- Fergy Red Nose 2 (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 8 ----- StorminGunners (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 ---------------------2 ------------ 7 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ----------- 7----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ----------- 6 ----- Top Shelf (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ----------- 6 ----- Potomac Highlanders (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------3 ----- Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------ 3 ----- Pork Soda (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ------------2 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)

After the glory comes this weeks ignominy :laugh:

This weeks Joint winner of the WOODEN SPOON is KOPITE JUNIORS (USA) with 24pts -Heaton with 4pts being the only points worthy of note ! ( Kopites needs a Mahrez type midfielder before his season disintegrates i feel o_O )

Co-Recipient is AFC KU (CANADA) again with a miserable 24pts - Walker with 6pts being his top scorer.

Shame on you both for posting such low scores !

Week 9 - KOPITE JUNIORS (USA) 24Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 9 - AFC KU (CANADA) 24Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Good luck to all for week 10 !

Sonabert, frasermc and lobomojo repped this.
  20. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys for week 10

A week dominated by our friends down under ( Australia that is not China :D )

GAMEWEEK 10

GOLD - Whatabunchofmuppets (REFUGEES) - 78 Pts
    SILVER - Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA) - 77 Pts
    BRONZE - Biggerboat (AUSTRALIA) - 67 Pts

Our Gold medal recipient this week was Whatabunchofmuppets with a very worthy 78 pts. With captain Aguero earning a massive 32pts, Hazard with 14pts and Allen with 10pts he scrapes the gold by 1pt.

Taking the Silver with 77 pts and so nearly gold is Keyseroze Wanderers, capt Coutinho with 16pts , Gundogen with 18pts and McArthur (who) with 15pts Wanderers earns Silver.

This weeks Bronze (and his first medal) is awarded to Biggerboat with 67pts , capt Sanchez gets a whooping 26pts , Hazard with 14pts and Barkley weighs in with 10pts. Considering his team had 5 zero scorers Biggerboat does wonderfully well for bronze !

------- 2 --------------------- 0 -------------------- 1 ---------- 11 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0------------ 8 ----- StorminGunners (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 2 ----------- 7----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ----------- 6 ----- Potomac Highlanders (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 1 ------------ 4 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------3 ----- Parraraiders (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ------------ 3 ----- Pork Soda (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Biggerboat (AUSTRALIA)

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is REAL NEWARK (USA) with 25pts -Bolasie with 6pts being the only points worthy of note !

Shame on you for earning such a low score!

Week 10 - REAL NEWARK (USA) 25Pts Minus 0.5 pt

Good luck to all for week 11 !

Sonabert and frasermc repped this.
  21. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys for week 11

A good mixture of nationalities on the podium this week and we have a double Bronze awarded !

GAMEWEEK 11

GOLD - FC St Pauli (USA) - 76 Pts
    SILVER - Tangers FC (ENGLAND) - 71 Pts
    BRONZE - Whatabunchofmuppets (AUSTRALIA) - 65 Pts
    BRONZE - Keysorze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA) - 65 Pts

Our Gold medal recipient this week was FC St Pauli with a very good 76pts. With the little magician captain Coutinho earning an excellent 22pts, Snodgrass with 14pts and Defoe with 12pts, Pauli sits on top of the winners podium (also worthy of note he had 4 zeroes in his squad).

Taking the Silver with 71 pts and on the podium yet again is Tangers FC, capt Coutinho again with 22pts , Hazard with 19pts and Kane with 8pts , Tangers earns Silver (again with 5 zeroes in his squad).

This weeks Bronze is awarded to (yet again) Whatabunchofmuppets with 65pts , capt Aguero gets a paltry 12pts , but Hazard weighs in with 19pts and Llallana with 12pts ,(he must be cursing he didnt put the armband on Hazard)

Joint Bronze is awarded to Keysorze Wanderers with 65pts , capt Coutinho gets 22pts , Alonso gets a very nice 13pts and Costa earns 9pts,

------- 2 --------------------- 0 -------------------- 2 ---------- 12 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ----------- 10----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------6 ----- FC St Pauli (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ------------5 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- Biggerboat (AUSTRALIA)

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is FC TOUCHLINE BAN (USA) with 28pts -Luiz with 6pts being the only points worthy of note and its worthy of note that his captain Giroud earned a whooping 2 (yes 2) pts :eek:

Shame on you for earning such a rotten score!

Week 10 - REAL NEWARK (USA) 25Pts Minus 0.5 pt
    Week 11 - FC TOUCHLINE BAN (USA) 28Pts Minus 0.5 p

Good luck to all for week 12 ! (damn international break !)

tarvinodos and Sonabert repped this.
  22. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys for week 12

A week dominated by our friends across the pond and we have a double Silver awarded !

GAMEWEEK 12

GOLD - FC St Pauli (USA) - 72 Pts
    SILVER - Kopite Juniors (USA) - 68 Pts
    SILVER - Morning Glory (USA) - 68 Pts
    BRONZE - Vegas Virgins (USA) - 63 Pts

Our Gold medal recipient AGAIN this week was FC St Pauli with 72pts. Captain Kane earning an excellent 26pts, Defoe with 11pts and a whooping 21pts from his defence, Pauli sits on top of the winners podium for the second week in a row, well done !

Taking the Silver with 68 pts (despite being investigated for illegal transfer trading :ROFLMAO:) was Kopite Juniors. Captain Costa earned 18pts , Mata and Capoue with 10 pts earns Kopite another medal.

Also taking Silver with 68 pts was Morning Glory. Defoe earned 11pts , Mata with 10 pts and a massive 29pts (yes 29) from his defence earns Silver.

This weeks Bronze (and his 1st podium finish) is awarded to VegasVirgins with 63pts , capt Mahrez gets a sweet 16pts and another fantastic showing by his defence which earned 25 pts ! (I may start playing 5 at the back ;))

------- 2 --------------------- 0 -------------------- 2 ---------- 12 ----- WhataBunchOf Muppets (REFUGEES)
    ------- 2 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 -----------11 ----- FC St Pauli (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ----------- 10----- Tangers FC (ENGLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 1 ------------ 9 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ------------5 ----- Keyseroze Wanderers (AUSTRALIA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ------------5 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- VegasVirgins (USA)

After the glory comes this weeks Shameful display :laugh:

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON is AVIATORS (USA) with a paltry 17pts - Captain Eriksen earning an embarrassing 4pts , no other score worthy of note !

Shame on you Aviators for earning such a pathetic score!

Week 10 - REAL NEWARK (USA) 25Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 11 - FC TOUCHLINE BAN (USA) 28Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 12 - AVIATORS (USA) 17Pts Minus 0.5 pts

Good luck to all for week 13 !

Sonabert, frasermc and tarvinodos repped this.
  23. Hal

Hal Member+

Sep 9, 1999
    Unnecessary Roughness!

It's not bad enough when we have our season low game that we get booted from the Elimination Cup, but for a competition that recognizes the top three, why do we have to have the Howard Cosell "Agony of Defeat" Table of Shame? Do the Olympics also recognize last place in each event when they award their medals? I think not!

24. Sonabert

Sonabert Member+

Jul 29, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Good argument but I will not reinstate you in the SheerMuppetry comp, lol . However I think this one draws attention to the habitual offenders where as with mine , once you are out you are forgotten about.

CRIBMAD repped this.
  25. CRIBMAD

CRIBMAD Member+

Jul 16, 2015
    LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Heres the update guys for week 13

Another week dominated by our friends across the pond !

GAMEWEEK 13

GOLD - Aviators (USA) - 78 Pts
    SILVER - Top Shelf (USA) - 76 Pts
    BRONZE - FC Weymouth (USA) - 65 Pts

Our Gold medal recipient this week (and going from zero to hero in one week) was Aviators with 78pts. Captain Ibra earning an excellent 18pts, Fer with 14pts , Eriksen with 10pts and Walcott with 9pts, Aviators stuns the competition and gets his name on the right table !, well done Sir !

Taking the Silver with 76 pts was Top Shelf. Captain Sanchez earned a massive 28pts , Siggy with 10 and Austin with 9 pts and a whooping 24 from his defence earns Top Shelf another medal.

This weeks Bronze (his 3rd in total) is awarded to FC Weymouth with 65pts , capt Siggy gets a very respectable 20pts , Benteke assists with a nice 10pt haul, points were very nicely distributed throughout his team !

------- 2 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 -----------11 ----- FC St Pauli (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 1 ------------ 9 ----- Morning Glory (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 1 ----------- 9 ----- Top Shelf (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 0 ----------- 8 ----- Dynamo Teso (SCOTLAND)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 ---------------------3 ------------ 8 ----- FC Weymouth (USA)
    ------- 1 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 0 ----------- 5 ----- Aviators (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 1 --------------------- 2 ------------5 ----- Kopite Juniors (USA)
    ------- 0 --------------------- 0 --------------------- 1 ------------ 1 ----- VegasVirgins (USA)

After the glory comes this weeks shocking display :laugh:

This weeks winner of the WOODEN SPOON (AGAIN) is AFC KU (CANADA) with a paltry 24pts - Captain Ozil earning an embarrassing 4pts , top scorer was Costa with 5pts - ENOUGH SAID !

Shame on you AFC KU (you now have minus 1pts)

Week 10 - REAL NEWARK (USA) 25Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 11 - FC TOUCHLINE BAN (USA) 28Pts Minus 0.5 pts
    Week 12 - AVIATORS (USA) 17Pts Minus 0.5 pts