Fantasy Draft League

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by 1800-WorldCup, Apr 27, 2018.

1. 1800-WorldCup

1800-WorldCup Read Nomadic Gatherings - TravelNotes.org/magun

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't know what happened to the original thread but I must say I like the new addition to the official Premier League game.

It certainly does away with the need for keeping any sort of extra documents or HTML squad sheets updated.

There is no chance of anyone having someone else's player, and there's no ridiculous captain bonuses in play.

There's also a built in chat.

It's certainly a game where activity is rewarded; as is shown by myself and Hal leading the league standings and poor Olivia getting blown away like dust in the wind.

Interestingly, both AutoMatic and StudentAviators were drafted pretty much on auto pilot and their course's corrected with transactional tweaks; 83 for Hal and 29 for me.

Third-placed Yankees didn't make a transaction all season, while Tom of FC Long Beach made 55 transactions trying to keep pace with Hal.

Olivia Adams finally woke up on 21st April (Gameweek 34) to make six transfers.

It's not over yet, but it soon will be.

Love the draft league and I'll be playing next season; hopefully with a more active crew.

Who else is interested?

2. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had decided that I would not continue if the leagues did not move to a computer managed draft league, away from our current manual management of drafted teams. So, if the entire All Rocks Leagues were to move to such a system, I would be interested.

3. 1800-WorldCup

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The Premier League of Gentlemen will return for 2018-2019

Those wishing to be a part of it, book your places.

4. 1800-WorldCup

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Today is July 1st, Messi and Ronaldo are flying off on holiday, after not fancying the facilities in Russia too much, and in two weeks time pre-season friendlies will begin for our beloved Premier League clubs.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Tottenham will be playing high-profile warm-up games in something called the 'International Champions Cup' (from July 21st).

https://www.internationalchampionscup.com/

While West Ham will be playing Winterthur next week, before testing games against Wycombe, Preston, Aston Villa and Ipswich.

Let The Scouting Begin.

5. 1800-WorldCup

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #5 1800-WorldCup, Jul 4, 2018