Fan Futsal - A Simple Fantasy Soccer Game

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by Dknits11, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Dknits11

Dknits11 Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Oct 19, 2016
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello Everyone,

I'm fairly new to Big Soccer, so I apologize if this isn't the proper forum, but I wanted to share a new fantasy soccer startup called Fan Futsal (www.fanfutsal.com). Fan Futsal is a free fantasy soccer website that has weekly games for all the big 5 European leagues as well as MLS and Liga MX.

I'm the founder of Fan Futsal and am looking for other people passionate about soccer who are interested in trying the site and providing feedback. It only takes a few seconds to sign up and, since our games are weekly, there's no long commitment required.

Our model is unique in that we simplify the lineup selection and fantasy scoring process. Users select 5 clubs instead of 8-11 individual players for their fantasy team each week. The only scoring elements in our game are goals for, goals conceded, and the result of the match. While lineup selection and fantasy scoring are simplified, we allow users to select different formations and positions for their fantasy lineup to provide the strategic elements that make fantasy soccer fun.

Fan Futsal also includes social features like a My Profile page, real-time chat, and messaging. We're focused on building a community of soccer fans and we want to grow interest in soccer by making a fantasy soccer game that is enjoyable for soccer fans of all interest levels, from casuals to die-hards.

If you're interested, please check it out at www.fanfutsal.com or send me a message on here. I'd love any feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks everyone and have a great day,
    Dave