Fan Clubs

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Messi, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Messi

Messi Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, everyone,

I'm new to the board and relatively new to the LA area. Before I moved here I had a group of homies that I played adult rec league with in the summers and indoor soccer with in the winters, and we'd also get together on weekends to drink beer and watch games on TV and play FIFA on the xBox. I was wondering if there were any groups of people like that in the Culver City/West LA/SaMo areas here that maybe I could tag along with, or if not maybe if there's enough interest out there we could form our own team for the upcoming LA rec league season in January.

I'm 29 and I'm obsessed with soccer. It's all I think about unless I'm with my girlfriend, and even then it's tough to stop anticipating the upcoming Barcelona match or the early Sunday Juventus matches on GolTV. God, I love this game.

Has anyone out there seen the nikesoccer.com film Ginga? Heaven for me would be to be like the rich kid who spent his days in his room with his buddies trying to imitate soccer juggling tricks, and then going out to play a game on the pitch, and then going off to play in his indoor futsal league. Oh, to be wealthy in Brasil.

Anyway,
    Later.

2. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome.

When I seen your name at the bottom I tohught, "Holy f******* s*** he's here, it'a Lionel Messi!!" :D

3. Messi

Messi Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

England what?

Wayne who?

4. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You sound like half the people from the LA RIOT SQUAD. Check out their forums at www. t h e o n i o n b a g. com (get rid of the spaces... BigSoccer doesn't like the sponsor).

They have a weekly pickup game and were immortalized by the world famous Chivas Girls blow-up doll extravaganza at the Galaxy games.

www.tommymack.com/chivas.mov

Enjoy, you ugly bastard! ;-)

tm

5. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    Welcome Messi..
    Well anyone here who has Fox Soccer Channel will be able to see Ginga tomorrow, Sunday December 18th at 6PM PST..
    It will have repeats too..

6. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to LA and to the Big Soccer experience. Hope to meet you at the HDC next season.

7. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States