Fall 2005 Nike Footwear update

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by _VII_, Dec 5, 2004.

1. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Yer, well said DSRW7, finally somebody who can tell the differrence between the two. Anyway, VII. This information, where are you getting it all from? I hope you get the pictures soon coz they sound really nice. These number ddecal thingies, do you actually know what they're made of? They sound good, but I don't know how they would attach to the boot. What is a decal? :) :confused: :)

2. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    VII runs a shop.

3. Tonesy07

Tonesy07 New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    are you sure they are the new model? its just that i was on nike football and checking out there boots on there, they seem to be the womens model, i cant produce proof atm bt i will try a.s.a.p, btw the nike site dont have them anymore coz since the new 90 III'1 came out they got rid of them aswell as the new models for customiseation.

4. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    a decal is like a good quality sticker. i have no clue what the decals are made out of. all i have is a page explaing the decal system and an order form. i will post that if you guys want me to.

5. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    OK. So are these boots going to come out with no numbers on it? Because I can't see how if your players number was a single digit, ie. 5, it would cover the 90. :) I was just wondering as I was looking at my total 90 astros. :)

6. -GoalUSA10-

-GoalUSA10- New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    USA
    Hey what's up people, I'm going to add to VII's post on releases. I have just seen some new total 90 III colors for the SUMMER of 2005.(These colors will be released after the all black and all chrome colors are released) There will be a white and dark gray color (very similar to the ones you can make on nikeid.com) and also an all red color(very shiny red too). These WILL NOT have the 90 on the side, instead they have a regular nike swoosh like the one on the other side of the shoe. The 90 will now be small and be placed on the side of the heel support. I also saw the vapor colors that VII described and he is 100% correct on their discriptions. There is another shoe being released that is called the Nike Air Zoom Brasilian(very similar to the legends), which I will post a description for when I don't have tons of homework to get done.

7. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    props man.i was about to post this. i saw the shoes today too! they look good. The red boots are very sharp. I also have some more inside information i have just found out today. For everyone in the U.S..........
    This summer.....Real Madrid will come to the U.S. and play against the MLS All-Stars!!! Very cool. Usually it wouldn't be much of a game, but with the way Real has been playing lately, it might be a good game...he he he he

8. HiFi

HiFi New Member

Nov 2, 2004

That's not like going out on a limb after we suffered through the Real Madrid vs MLS All-Stars soap opera this spring/summer. Once "officially" cancelled, the rumours for the game being held in July 2005 started.

This is like Deja Vu all over again.

9. Rooney#8

Rooney#8 New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    MANCHESTER!
    Where did you see these pictures of the boots is there a site. :D

10. -GoalUSA10-

-GoalUSA10- New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    USA
    No, I saw these pictures at work.

11. Euro_1919

Euro_1919 New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    THe toxic green looking vapes are comin out to aren't they?...

12. furyboy999

furyboy999 New Member

Oct 16, 2004
    DSRW the picture that i showqed was DEFINETLY NOT a talaria model.

13. nikesoccer9000

nikesoccer9000 New Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Soverato, Calabria
    u stupid...furboy...those are talarias

14. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Euro 1919: The green Vapors do not exist. They are just photoshopped. Not the real thing.

15. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    the new navy blue - silver vapors along with the all silver azt 90 3 are out in greaves sporrs right now i was in looking at them they r both just very average boots, nothing exciting.

im brittish n we dont use the term fall? does that mean summer?

16. T90keeper

T90keeper New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    upstate NY
    fall = autum aka the season following summer and preceding winter...anyone got pics of these boots...big or small i dont think anyone really cares...

17. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    does anyone know of the release date of the nike indoor talents and phemon? thanks

18. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    after sooo many posts, still no pics ?

19. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    exactly :)

20. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    VII, can you just post your tiny little pics, so we have a small clue as to what they would look like. We're not expecting anything special. ( I think.) :)
    Caz.

21. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I saw the nike catalog as well yesterday when i was getting my vapor fs indoors.

the white and red vapor is really sick looking, the new chrome ones are not that great, the light blue on the shoe looks a little messed up.

the new azt3's in white and black are alright they look just like the option on nike id but they do have a nike swoosh insted of the 90 in the circle. the red is team red like the vapors that henry was wearing last year and for part of this season. they are also keeping the black and sliver azt3 but they are not putting the swoosh on them they will still the the circle 90 on the inside of the boot.

the brasila looks pretty good it is a side lacing knock down of the legend pretty much, but a little more current looking as oppose to retro.

22. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    can u post a picture, please

23. Jaspero

Jaspero New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    Netherlands
    were did you get this nike catalog from?

i like the fact that de round '90' has been removed.

24. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Too many new shoes coming out now. Its gonna be a hard decision to pick.

25. l<i×6

l<i×6 New Member

Jun 30, 2004
    oklahoma
    yea..does anyone have a picture of the all white azt90s comin' out or know where i could find one at?