Fake cleat warning: Worldsportsjersey.com

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by illdthedj, Jul 1, 2009.

1. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WARNING:

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LEGIT.

http://www.worldsportjersey.com

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A PAIR OF WHITE LASER 1 SOCCER CLEATS FROM THEM AND THEY ARE BLATANT RIP OFFS / KNOCK OFFS / FAKES.

its very obvious, being that i not only own a few pairs of laser 1s, but also this exact colorway, so its real easy to compare and contrast the real deal and these FAKE laser 1s. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSTORE.

I am currently in the process of asking for my money back, and am thinking about contacting NIKE with photo documentation showing the MANY blatant differences between these knock off boots and the real deal.

I would think selling FAKE nike cleats and claiming they are authentic is illegal, and i would also think Nike would not like to hear about this.

I will let everyone know how things turn out.

2. D i d i e R _ 1 5

D i d i e R _ 1 5 New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Why on earth would you even buy something from that site in the first place? Honestly dude, use your brain.

3. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would agree. I mean, just look at the website itself. It looks like a 10 year old made it. Everything is mispelled and the merchandise looks awful.

4. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Maybe we can change the title of this thread and use it to post different websites that are/arent legit.

5. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, i will admit my desire for these boots blinded me from obvious signs.
    ill get my money back, or might learn a pricey lesson, whatever....i have a good paying job so a few bucks is not that big of a deal, but if they ******** me over and wont refund me im definitely going to Nike with this, which will probably result in legal action.

just thought i would warn others, no need to make me feel like more of a jerk lol

6. kasaki

kasaki Member

Feb 22, 2009
    U.S.A
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If you couldnt tell by the pics then u need glasses ,but nice of u to warn us all get ur money back! u payed with paypal ?

7. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, to be honest i sort of breezed thru the website without looking at it closely at all while in the middle of something at work and bought the lasers on a quick whim....yes on second look its blatantly obvious lol, although in my defense ive bought authentic nike products off crapier looking websites than that one.

i mean, if i never get my money back it isnt that big of a deal, luckily i have a pretty good job, but i thought i would warn others who have a tendency to jump the gun like me....

ive actually already sent an email to the Nike corporate offices, if i can get the site shut down or at least make Nike aware of a site selling knock offs of their product it would be a nice consulation prize....ill just wear the kock offs for sh!ts and giggles lol

8. Woodworm

Woodworm Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Bristol, England
    Club:
    Bristol City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  9. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No offense but you're a dumbass to buy from that site.

10. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Lay off the guy, he's merely pointing out that he got stung and he doesnt want anyone else to.

11. yayogk

yayogk Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Denver
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    HEy just wondering if u can post pics of the "lasers" you recieved?

12. kasaki

kasaki Member

Feb 22, 2009
    U.S.A
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  13. SindreV

SindreV Member

May 22, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

Hahahaha, who will ever pay $80 for those? xD The colorway seems to be inspired by what comes out off Ronaldinho's a**.

14. BarcaFan86

BarcaFan86 Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    If that was made by a 4 year old with play doh i'd say its a work of art!! otherwise...

15. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, looks like (supposedly) they will be giving me a refund.

i still thought i would warn everyone, even though its blatantly obvious the site is full of fakes....like i said, i breezed thru there inbetween meetings at work, saw white lasers, and bought them in a matter of minutes without really looking at anything else on the site.

thanks to all those of you for being a jerk and making me feel like a dumbass, that was really nice of you :D

anywho i learned my lesson, and definitely will be doing at least a bit of looking around on a site before buying anything. i usually do, its just i made a split second decision because i was pressured to get to this work meeting lol

so yah, dont buy from this site lol
    i also contacted Nike corporate headquarters just alerting them to this site, im not sure how illegal it is for them to be selling counterfeit nike products, so i guess its up to Nike now if they want to shut them down.

and to those of you that want pics, sorry i already sent them back.
    i can TELL you the dfferences though....

besides the overall shoddy quality, it was obvious the material was not k leather. the dimensions and placement of the two nike logos were off a bit. looking at the heel, the back four studs were inclined a bit more, also those studs were slightly less wide. the back "totalnintey" was in black instead of red, the printing quality on a bunch of things like the "total zoom" on the heel, the printing on the insole, and the totalnintey laser printing on the toe were off or botched. the triangle things on the heel were also disproportioned. the eVent tag that comes on all lasers had obviously been scanned and reprinted (i can tell, since im a graphic designer and know a bad scan, photoshop, and print job when i see one)

There were probably more things different, but ill stop there. it was also a sure sign when the package was shipped directly from china lol

so yah, learned my lesson, but im ending up getting my money back, so no biggy. but thought id let everyone know in case theres some of you out there that might see a boot on there you've been wanting and rush thru the site without looking around.