F50s' FushionFrame

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by om4ever, Nov 15, 2004.

1. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    As you know, all F50 and F50+ boots (both SG and FG) are supplied with three FushionFrame Chassis:

[​IMG]

BUT, what about the A3 turf?? Are they coming supplied with these three Chassis??

2. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I own a pair of the silver/royal a3, and they do not come with the different chasis. I also just bought a pair of the silver/red ones from europe, and was told these do not come with the different chassis. Hope that helps.

3. viperman5000

viperman5000 New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Ohio
    No, I own the black and yellow a3, only 1 sole.

4. goyoureddevils

Dec 17, 2002
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    There is a reason for this. Turf shoes are constructed with a much more elaborate mid-sole than cleats are, so they don't use the tuning chassis as it would be pointless.

If you want a turf shoe that fits and feels more like an outdoor shoe, check out the Kelme Master HFT. I wear them myself and sell them at my soccer store.

www.soccerhouse.com

5. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    many thanks guys.

goyoureddevils,
    I'm so grateful for your advice but I'm looking only for adidas stuff.

6. DaMunk

DaMunk Member

Feb 7, 2003
    Philadelphia/STX
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    US Virgin Islands
    [​IMG]

7. Becks23

Becks23 New Member

Jul 4, 2003
    cushioning in the pulse/F50 a3's is done by the way of the...you guessed a3 technology

8. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Just received my silver/red (poppy) f50 a3 from ebay germany, and they look so damn smooth. The silver is pretty tough. So does anyone know if they ever produced the silver/black in an a3 model? thanks!