Extranjeros en la seleccion en general? Not RDL Approved

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    rdl

VS. I have nothing against Indians.

I didnt say that you did. You have however posted countles time "Indian Mentality" as something Negative. Maybe at your country club its cool to say it. I wonder what would happen to you at el Zocalo if you told some one that.

And for the umpteenth time... Mexicans are not defined by being of european descent or Indian descent.

who said this? Im beginig to believe that you only post replies to hear yourself think outloud :D

A mexican is a person of that region.

Like Caballero and Zinha :p

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: rdl

I dont like Country clubs.. and I dont go to the Zocalo....

Vs.. i dont know what they taught in the Califonria school systems.. but Brazil and Argentina is not Mexico

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    rdl

I dont like Country clubs.. and I dont go to the Zocalo...

I only mentioned Country Clubs because you said that you have membership to them, thats all. Now isnt el Zocalo the Mecca of Mexico.

i dont know what they taught in the Califonria school systems.. but Brazil and Argentina is not Mexico

When did i say this ??? I was talking about your comment "A mexican is a person of that region" you didnt say they had to be Born in that region :D

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: rdl

I only mentioned Country Clubs because you said that you have membership to them, thats all. Now isnt el Zocalo the Mecca of Mexico.

I was just showing you pictures of my hometown.....

And I dod remember telling you that I dont like them

When did i say this ??? I was talking about your comment "A mexican is a person of that region" you didnt say they had to be Born in that region

Answer me this... "Is Zinha from Mexico?'

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

Answer me this... "Is Zinha from Mexico?'

He is more Mexican than me :D

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: ************

still wont answer the question huh VS :D

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

still wont answer the question huh VS

I did. You just choose to Ignore it. I was not born in Mexico and neither was Zinha. Diffrence is he has Mexican Citizenship which entitles him to mexican rights that i dont have in Mexico.

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: ************

Yes VS... but you are Mexican by right. All you have to do is march to the embassy... and guess what.... you get your citizenshipp... no hassle .

yyou wont get it in a day.. btu take you momma... and she will do all the rest.. its that simple

9. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    Re: Hello? Is this thing on? Testing 1...2...3

Why is this individual 'Garcia' a mod anyways?:confused:
    We don't need any old farts like this telling us What to do and what NOT to do, What Topics to start AND What Topics NOT to start in the Mexie forum. And insulting one of our own to top it all of.

I say this dude should only administer the Peruvian forum. That is.... IF a such peruvian forum exists.

Various Styles is a mod of the mexie forum by right(he is Mexican). 'Garcia' should have no business trying to call the shots here.:p

10. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Re: Hello? Is this thing on? Testing 1...2...3

trueeeeeee..

11. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Ironicly, I don't agree with you, but I won't bite your head off just for having that opinion.

The fact is that this whole website is owned by private hands. They make rules and nowhere have I seen that only Mexicans are allowed to post, read or to think the nerve of moderating.

The key here is to open your eyes and see who is on your side. I don't agree with some things some of you post and some of you decide to attack me for not being Mexican and qustioning my ability.

I have noticed how some people have problems with mods and that is your problem. If any of you think being a mod gives you something to fullfill your life and that mods need the attention, or whatever you think in your little worlds, then you might want to stick to topics you understand and know.

Thanks, after doing all this work last night to make rdl happy and give him "his" thread back, you guys ruin it and make it a trial where you are the accusers, judge, jury and executioner. That is not what this forum is for.

If any of you continue to not talk futbol and to think attack the hand that feeds you...yes, I feed you as you feed me...information, international dialouge and friendship. I have extended my hand, turned the other cheek and the like. Now, it is up to you to decide where this forum goes.

The boycott is over and bigsoccer has been more than willing to make you happy. I am here and have been stereotyped and considered stupid for not being Mexican. That is your loss, but that doesn't affect my position here and if decide to make this a personal attack forum, you will be considered trolls. You will be given the right to due process and any and all decisions as to my status, your status and the future of this forum will be up to the admins.

Thanks for having the thread closed.

12. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Did garcia just abandon his position as mod or was he revoked?

13. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hmmm Sid might be able to field that question.

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    whats up with memory lane here?????... i see that people are bumping up old post.... are things too calm (because there is no league) that we need to settle old scores????

15. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Might be it, but also too many new dudes don't what kind of sh!t we all had to deal with.

16. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Maybe we need to educate them?