Expired infractions on MyBigSoccer

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by NachoNation, Apr 5, 2011.

1. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    so i got a pm from the mod.

he said my yellow card is still on bc something that i did 2 years ago, great job mods.

way to shut down people who doesnt glorify epl long ball crap.

if i gone be "banned" for disliking those ping pong epl clowns, so be it.

2. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of the things about these threads is we don't normally point out publicly why a ban was put in place. In this case, though, I point you to a PM you received on 5 October 2009 - still visible either in your inbox (unless you deleted it) or on your infractions page. You don't get to pretend this is about something with you it wasn't, or because you dislike the EPL.

3. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    since the first time i posted i got all type of infractions.

i have been shut down so many times for criticizing that long ball crap, and a few years ago, americans glorified epl and england, it was no even funny. It took us (people from south and central america) about 5 years to point out how terrible the "direct" crap is.

here shows up a salvadoran who played academy soccer, who thought college soccer and mls had no dribbling and all they did was punt the ball and run fast and every other mod went after me, to the point where i had to make a new username.

i have always clowned epl and would keep doing it untill they learn how to play soccer the proper way. that got me the whole "army" of mods all over me.

and the worse, i did a little research about jim rome, found out he is a complete clown who never played sports, i did heavely criticized him because of that, because he was humilliating our sport and us (soccer players) on national tv any time he had a chance.

yes i got my 2 years infraction because i was mad for a public humilliation from that piece of crap of "journalist" named jim rome?

again the worse is that many times i started the right way, i was attacked by many people and the rules only applied to me.

i had to report people like a million times for them to receive an infraction, while i was being shut down about every time i posted something.

im sorry if i knew too much about ronaldinhos, magico gonzalez and roberto baggios, im sorry if i dont glorify epl and robert green.

ohh yeah and im sorry for callling out that clown who publicly made millions of americans believe soccer players are "p..sies"

there, im trying to stay out of bigsoccer as much as i can, simply because i think i had enought of this crap, but at the same time, i feel like if i just stop posting, im going to let ping-pong epl win, and those clowns on espn who never played sports and have the balls to talk about "athletism."

what jim rome did was wrong, period.

it was terrible journalist, was not professional, was not ethical, and espn is responsible for that crap too, and yes im not scared of calling that zhit up, if somebody does something wrong, you have to let people know.

jim rome has NEVER EVER played any type of competitive sports, so for him to make all those statements was really idiotic so was collin cowherd who is another clown.

ok im done, like i said, im a student journalist myself, and if I have to point out that Rooney isnt Maradona (like FSC makes you believe) I will, if I have to point out that Collin Cowherd was a male cheerleader in college, I will. I will be more than happy to inform the truth in a very professional and ethical way.

4. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your homophobia is pretty disgraceful.

Like your "brown people are better at football" rants when you were calling me "white boy" for pointing your lack of understanding on nearly everything you post about?

5. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was told when being saddled with this yellow that I was "heading towards permayellow territory here", but absolutely was not told that I was there. The card remains a couple weeks or so after the expiration date, and I don't know if my case is one of a glitch or a decision to permanently rid the site's important forum of me. I'd appreciate a word about whether this is going to be removed or not.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's been a help in making my stay palatable in the face of ugly but polite culturejudging.

6. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    this guy right here is prob the most racist dude i have seen on bigsoccer, there is a lot more of them, but this guy used to be the worse.

and yes, it took me like a year of reporting his insults to get him a yellow card, while i had a yellow card after a few days of posting on big soccer :D

mediocre soccer players and coaches, clown journalist would always get picked on, get over it, thats is life, this is a game of competition and losers dont get much respect.

england is a mediocre team, all chelsea plays is crosses, wayne rooney chokes in the world cups.

college soccer has no dribbling, they are terrible by the way in every sense of the game, the national team depends on set pieces which is embarrasing for all the talent with have in the States.

there you go, ban me if you want.

and yes jim rome and collin cowheard are a disgrace for jousnalism and the sports media business.

7. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    so im trying to post a blog and i cant, thank you big soccer mods for denying the freedom of thinking and writing.

this is what america is all about, we have a big statue in new york for a reason but you can only "freely" talk if you think epl is the greatest thing that ever happened to this world.

thank you :cool:

8. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are other posters on BS other than you. And they have the right to think differently as well. But thanks the ban on Mr. Warmth, job well done.

9. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And another "freedom of speech" argument. This argument is only valid when you are not involved in a private industry. Private industry does have the right (and some would argue responsibility) to regulate speech. As a journalist, you should know there are limits.

10. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It would be really embarrassing for you if I posted all those PM's I deleted.

Like you had anything to do with it.

Which is why you get no respect, Rodney.

Is there where you remind us that all of your relatives are college educated.

1st Amendment. Read it.

What does a statue have to with the Constitution?

Again, like he had anything to do with it.

Getting a C in "Intro to Blogging" apparently is all that is required to become a "journalist" these days.

11. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    again im being denied of blogging for insulting jim rome 2 years ago, are you serious?

jim rome humilliated an entire global community of socce players, coaches and fans from all over the world on national tv, where was he banned from for doing that?

bigsoccer is "popular" because is public, if you are only glorify epl in here and you are not gone do anything about it when Peyton Manning insult our sport on national television, well, stop using the name of our sport then.

call this place "eplloverswussies.com" and charge all your members and deny access to the public.

i agree is ok to regulate but nobody is "regulating" my blogs, im not even allowed to blog which is the problem.

again, im ok with somebody elses opinion, but again im being punished for defending myself, and yes i attacked jim rome and he deserved it, and he attacked us first so that is called self-defense in the real world.

yes i did attacked mr. warmth by pms too but again it was on response.

unlike other professionals, im a soccer player myself, a coach, a competitor and a man, if somebody punch me, for the must part, i will punch back, i was raised that way, is in my nature.

all im saying is, i do feel like a sense of extreme "communism" here on bigsoccer, being "regulated" is one thing, but being shut down is whole different concept and many many intellectuals in every great civilization warned societies about that.

denying individuals (professionals in this case) in their creative intelectual-thinking and writing is wrong, period.

12. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I must be out of the loop - when did Rome become popular on the soccer part of this board?

14. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rome is the bogeyman of BigSoccer. He rarely, RARELY talks about soccer, but when he does, miraculously, BS Posters who claim to never watch his show or listen to his program light up the boards with all manner of whining about is comments.

I find it hard to believe that Van Smack "humiliated" the global soccer community when most of them have never heard of him.

15. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmYrsfpI6Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmYrsfpI6Y[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34aiF7XpgPQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34aiF7XpgPQ&feature=related[/ame]

Apparently does a 180 . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7VReZsM8U&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7VReZsM8U&feature=related[/ame]

. . . the artistry, the creativity, the passion. It is the World's sport
    Alexi Lalas is one of the three interesting things about soccer (gimme a break).

16. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Big Soccer Blogger D-Wreck interviews Jim Rome . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBP96VcGAlg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBP96VcGAlg&feature=related[/ame]

My apologies for the temporary threadjack, carry on, please . .

17. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My sarcasm translator must be on the fritz.

18. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It wasn't sarcasm. Any time Romey pops off about soccer, you'll find 4-5 whiny threads filled with people claim to never listen to Rome, but just happed to be listening/watching that once or twice a year when he goes off on soccer.

Which by the way has become less and less frequent as the mutating chromosome of soccer in the US slowly replaces some older sport and becomes entrenched in the cultural DNA of the US. Just like it used to be with NASCAR.

19. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know. Which is why I made my comment.

20. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL!

Unintentional comedy is awesome!

21. deuteronomy

deuteronomy Member+

Angkor Siem Reap FC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2008
    at the pitch
    Club:
    Siem Reap Angkor FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I truly agree and would enjoy his blogs . . . .

22. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    All you need to do to embarrass Jim Rome is to ask him what sport did he play and how good was he?

All you need to do to be a racist on bigsoccer is to tell people Ibrahimovic is not hispanic/latino, he is not from Mexico and he is no 5 4".

All you need to do to get banned on Bigsoccer is to tell them, Robert Green isnt the greatest goalkeeper of all times, that FSC is just overhyping Lebron Altichoke.

All I tried to say in the last 6 years on bigsoccer is that "in futbol you have to have skills, if not, there is always rugby or epl." :p

Anyway, Im going to get banned pretty soon, but anyway, you can take a kid out of the futbol field but you cant take futbol out of the kid.

23. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    By the way, Mr. Warmth, I heard that you are a Native American, I kind of knew something about it.

Im brown, why are you hating on your own people my man?

I mean, Im mixed with Spaniard, but Im still brown :p

24. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Well I cant even sleep anymore.

I do publicly want to apologize if I ever offended anybody.

We all make mistakes, but it takes a real men to accept those mistakes.

Im not perfect, I dont think I have ever met anybody who was perfect.

I try to be a good guy, I try really hard.

We are all men trying to find ways to make money, some of us choose the right or the wrong way to do it.

Im hoping I will always try to go the right way.

Ok I can go to sleep now that I apologized. I will like to make peace for one day.

Please, please pm me if I ever offended you, I will apologize and make sure I dont make the same mistake again, please do that.

25. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    By that same logic, you're an embarrassment to soccer.

I think your rambling PM's about how much better you were than me when you thought I was white were pretty much all anyone needed to figure out what you are.

Then why are there so many talentless hacks from Central American countries?

It's obvious that the dimwit is pretty well rooted too.

No, I'm American Indian. Big Difference.

Except that you don't.

Sorry, you're not "my people".

Which half is the stupid half?

With apologies like that, you're really cut out for politics.