Exhibition Game at PAL

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by Melman6, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Melman6

Melman6 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Fremont
    Hey, who's going to the game next Wednesday at PAL? The Casbah and Club Quake are doing a tailgate. So if you are going, stop by and check it out. It's going to be pretty informal as, the person that usually organizes the tailgates for club quake is on vacation right now.

Also any 1906-Ultras going to the game, come on by and we'll fold you into the Casbah for this game. I'll have some song lists at the tailgate so we all can get on the same page as well.

See you all there! Go Quakes!!! :eek:

2. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I'll be there.

3. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be there with my family!

4. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    When we get there, it will probably be VERY obvious, since PAL is a small place but I'll ask anyway...

...where will this be located?

5. futbol monkey

futbol monkey Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Santa Clara
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'll be there! GO QUAKES!!!

6. Fueco

Fueco Member

Feb 7, 2008
    San Jose
    I'll be there!

7. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    I know, I know...it's weird to quote yourself but I realized after I posted this and checked for a response that, perhaps, my question was not very clear. I am asking where the tailgate for Casbah/CQ will be on the PAL grounds? :eek:

8. Melman6

Melman6 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Fremont
    Sorry sonofapitch, the tailgate will be in the area that's directly beneath the 280 on ramp near the outfield of the adjacent baseball field.

Hope that helps. See you there.

9. futbol monkey

futbol monkey Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Santa Clara
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Here's an educated guess of the location of the Casbah tailgate

Casbah Tailgate

Parking will be a little tough when we fill up the 5,000 seat stadium. Good thing there's plenty of street parking nearby. I'm sure the neighbors wont mind.:D

10. RoundBallNewbie

RoundBallNewbie New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    DC in exile
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For all the Ultras members going, don't worry, Mel has said we'll be able to have some meeting point at the tailgate so we can all get together and see who's there.

11. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    Hey, Melman...that totally helps. Thanks! No need for "sorry." I realized after I posted that I didn't clearly state what I was asking about.

Given the location you mentioned, I will be staring at that spot all week when I fly over for my work. As it is, I noticed that they have these large sheets of plywood (or some such thing) over some areas in the middle of the field right now...don't know why. The pitch may be a bit "choppy" on Wednesday but who cares--so long as nobody gets hurt. This game is just going to be a great big reunion of Quakes and friends, new and old! It's a "no-lose" situation all around! :D

12. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be waiting for your report of the field and the others (;))conditions wednesday morning ! :D:D

GO QUAKES !!