Everyone laugh at the chump!

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by puddleduck, May 16, 2005.

1. puddleduck

puddleduck Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Providence, RI
    This sucker: S.S.LAZIO (225825)

Was my biggest rival in my series. When I started he already had over a full year's head start.

At first he whooped my ass good, then we tied a couple of times and I finally beat him in our last league match. Joy. Happiness. And Joy.

And now the chump has apparently had enough and has actually stooped so low as to:

Spread 'em for a bot!!!!

That's right, he fielded no players in his quali vs. a bot and is now headed down to a level where he'll be a little more comfortable: midtable in a bot league.

Mock him, for my victory is sweet!!!

2. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    ROFLMAO. Rep for you and congrats as well.

3. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence
    I'm not surprised. Hell, even the Heathens were able to kick his butt last season!

:D

4. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Both the #5 and #6 in my new series, V.153, lost their qualifiers to BOT teams and are still listed in V.153. These two teams are about to be reset though, so is that why they are still shown in V.153?

5. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    that is odd, has to be because they are about to be replaced. If you click the team name it lists some D6 league. Our D4 demotee (infamous Minute Men) was just reset today...

Man you are lucky two reset teams & that #7 side appears clueless.

6. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm getting a reset team as well, the number 8 team that is in my series is a bot team.

7. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My new series page still doesn't show me at #6, but does show the 2 auto-promotees since last night when the series' were reset during qualifiers.

Also, the #7 auto-promotee to my series is a bot and should be reset with a new owner soon. Should help me a wee tiny bit in my efforts to stay up.

8. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    It might be a while before you are there. I just know the auto-promotees go first and the qualifier teams take a bit.

9. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think the series pages will get updated fully until the fixtures are generated in the massive end-of-season update next weekend into early next week.