Everton USA updates. Questions for Adrian Heath

Discussion in 'Everton USA' started by spider_kin, Sep 12, 2009.

1. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    There are some exciting things going on behind the scenes here at EUSA. Sara has gathered a group of people to run individual chapters. The lot of us (myself included) have been brainstorming for new ways to give back to our members. We have several things in the works but for now let's just start with two!!!

By now, you should all know that EUSA is having a LOGO COMPETITION. There are some rules that apply but for the most part it's a blank page for anyone artistically inclined to fill. Please check the main blog for details, including PRIZES: http://www.evertonusa.org/ :)

Additionally, a new feature we are working on is INTERVIEWS WITH EX-EFC. This will include interviews with ex-players/personalities who now live and/or work in the USA, solely for EUSA members. Our very first interview will take place some time next week with none other than ADRIAN HEATH. If you have ANY questions for him, please email them to alexa@evertonusa.org for consideration. I will share them with the other admins and we will put them in some semblance of order. If there was ever anything you wanted to ask him, now's your chance!!! Also, please email me with anyone you know of in the US that you think would enjoy talking with us, if you have their contact info, that would be even better!! :) Big thanks to paul@evertonusa.org for putting this first (hopefully of many) interview together.

If you are not a member and wish to take part in these events, please go to the membership page and sign up! All the details are there, including a link to pay online.

As always if you have ANY questions or comments, ideas or constructive criticisms, please drop me a line. That's what my email is here for: alexa@evertonusa.org or send it to everyone at info@evertonusa.org COYB!

2. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry for my ignorance, but:

Are we coming up with a new logo to replace an old one?

Or will this be the first logo for Everton USA.

3. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i don't think we ever had an official EUSA logo before. Sara just used parts of the everton crest and stuff... Sara can be more helpful with telling us :)

sorry i wasn't more help!

4. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    No we've never had a logo, I didn't even attempt to make a piecemeal one because I knew it would suck.

5. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we use Everton's -- but with a few modifications to Americanize it? Or would the club nix that idea.

BTW, it's great to hear you're doing great. :)