Everton - Leeds [R]

Discussion in 'Everton' started by Treetaliano, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    this is more like it :D

HT 3-0 @ goodison

Watson with a 37 minute brace and Dunc adds one in the 39th

Leeds is pap.

2. kerpow

kerpow New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Yes, sounds like a much improved performance. Would love to see Watsons 2nd. 35 yards was it?

Lets keep the pressure on in the second half and get a few more. Our goal difference is bad at the moment so we'll get it into positive figures with another goal.

3. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    4-0

Watson with the hat

4. kerpow

kerpow New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Fanatstic!! How are you following it. No audio on the official site anymore.

5. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    TV

I have satellite, get all Prem games

6. kerpow

kerpow New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Nice. I just have FSW. How much does the full package cost. Do you get every game?

7. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    I'm on Sky Italia. It basically comes with the base package, and there is the odd match on EuroSport, plus all Champions League and UEFA Cup matches

it's 29.95 Euro per month . plus you gotta buy the equiptment which is about 200 Euro

8. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
  9. magggggggggiebhoy

magggggggggiebhoy New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    i think thats mcfadden arrived on the big time and hes only gonna get better.......better take care of him cos scotland need all the players we can get

10. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    Yes, he was great today. Nice premiership debut.

Watson and Radz absolutely ABUSED Roque Junior.

A traffic cone would have done better.

All this while resting Rooney.

can we play Leeds every week?

11. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everton played well, but we have NEVER played worse that i have seen. We played even worse than when Leicester beat us 4-0.

Roque Junior is crap. I didn't like how we had no one defending on our left... always the attack was there.

oh well... we'll win at Elland Road.

12. Bob Marley All Stars

Sep 25, 2003
    Milwaukee WI
    Damn all of you!!!!!!...No I kid...Everton played good ad deserved the win. As Capt. Splarg said...Roque is crap and I don't know what goes on in his head. I know it takes time to get adjusted to a new league, but come on...it's still football...just play. Oh well..Leeds played with no heart today...they'll have to settle that out. See ya April 13th!!

13. Scouse

Scouse New Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Manchester
    if mcfadden plays like that every week he'll be the bargain of the season...

magnificent

14. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    The hell?

Don't tell me we're trying to shore up the coffers by making people pay for live commentary....

15. magggggggggiebhoy

magggggggggiebhoy New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    yeah mcfadden played like this week in week out for 2 years at motherwell......and the thing u have to remember is the bigger the game the better he plays, and theres alot bigger than leeds......only bad point is he gets booked and sent off way too much

but its good theres a team with a few scottish players like the old days ...... mcfadden, naysmith, drunken duncan ..... i will just ignore weir and gemmill or kid on they are welsh

16. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    [​IMG]