european world cup play-off and euro2012

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by enrique_ve, Oct 18, 2009.

1. enrique_ve

enrique_ve Red Card

Oct 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    hello well i'm here again well i want to talk about the play off that will be draw tomorrow i think the 8 teams have a chance to make to the world cup but just two teams that i don't like to make it ukraine and ireland but why this i thing ukraine is trying to get to the world cup with one purpose two say that they were in the world cup and for that so they deserve to be european champions in the euro cup in 2012 that the real reason they are desperated to get there and ireland i don't want them there bacause they are the most arrogants players and fans that i've ever since they think they are gods and that they deserve to be in the world cup why since they were in the 2002 world cup they haven't qualified to any major tournament since then that mean they are not good enough to be in the world cup so why should they be they show nothing to deserve that and plus their fans and they are talking shit about to get greece for the play off which they say the will win both legs greece maybe weaker than they but they don't have the right to diminish a country the way they are doing it i hope they get greece and gthe greek beat the hell out of them and shut them up so they don't talk that garbage the talk and for the the euro2012 qualifiers i think croatia will perform better than this campaign i will like to see in your grup two teams that will be in the world cup in your group or one but i will like to see you playing aginst spain or italy even they are super power hoses i think you can beat them why know if USA beat spain in the confederation cup why not croatia of course you have to play them with know fear and not respect that the key to defeat stronger opposition but if you play them with respect saying they are the european champs thats a recipe to lose against them but who knows whAT opponets you will get the only thing is to wait until february 7th when the euro's draw will be held i don't know your opinions i respect your opinions of course what i write here are my personal opinions about what i think

2. enrique_ve

enrique_ve Red Card

Oct 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i forgot to say i have no ill feelings against the ukranians but is what i think about they real intentions and thats why they are desperated to qualify and yes i have ill feeling aginst the irish and is not just now is been alot of years i've been reading alot irish forums and the only thing that i've read in their forums is only arrogance and that makes me sick