Euro 2024 Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by fdasilva, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    I’d rather work with my hands outside building something useful than serve pizzas and subs all day like your family LOL

prodigal_mind repped this.
  2. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Didn’t Pitaly “win” their titles against plumbers in the 1930s right before WW2 ? Wow so scary I’m shaking

3. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    North Macedonia strike in added time !!!

4. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Its even worse than that, lemme tell you the history of Pitaly at the Euro.

In their first "euro win" in 1968, they had to win a game in the semi final against Soviet Union by a coin toss. You heard that right a coin toss. Hence, this title is already fake and invalid.

In their most recent "euro win" they needed penalty shootouts in both the semi final and final. A pathetic way to win the euro as they could not beat either Spain or England legitamately. There's a reason why there are no shootouts in the NHL playoffs.....because it is not a real win. Therefore, this title is also fake and invalid, meaning Italy has zero euro titles.

Portugal on the other hand, won like gangsters. Beating France in the final in their own stadium without penalties. Imagine that....being the best team by beating the other finalists in an actual football match. Italians have no clue what it means to win on merit, they just spend their entire training sessions practicing penalty shots since they know they are incapable of getting it done by playing football.

Although I am not Portuguese, as a Brazilian Madridistas i really commend you guys on that epic victory. I'd hate to see Brazil be penalty merchants

Ohbleeka repped this.
  5. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Not sure what you are talking about. My team has been in the world cup finals 7 times. 1950, 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 1998, and 2002

Ohbleeka repped this.
  6. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Oh ya I forgot about their win on a coin toss hahahahaha what a joke yet they flaunt their “wins” on a coin toss against a bunch of commies and then a “win” with penalties in the semi and final rounds against Pengland LOL. Man I could really go for some pizza and canoli right now.. Maybe a nice Italian broad too. At least they’re less insufferable than their male counterparts…

7. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Don’t ever come at me when your team “won” on a coin toss lmfaooo.. Go back to the pizza hole you crawled out of bud

8. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Another thread turned to shit.

eurodad and NewLaw83 repped this.
  9. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Did you even qualify for those world cups....you didnt qualify for one until 66

10. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Ya and my team won in 2022 and the GOAT was crowned Champion.

11. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Clowns run this thread, I'm out.

12. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    I'm sorry what ? "Your team" ... You literally have an Italy pvp... And "Won" you mean the Mickey Mouse 6 penalties rigged cup ?? Lmao see yourself out of here unless you have a pizza to offer me or some pasta...

13. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    The real "clown" is the guy who has an Italy pvp deep throating Pessi and VARgentina on a Portugal thread.. Talk about a case of mistaken identity. Did you forget to take your schizo meds again ? Doc here he is !!!

14. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Lol the Shitalians thinking they're from Argentina again..

15. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    By the usual suspects, instead of staying in our threads they go over and start shit

AGomes and calabrese8 repped this.
  16. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    No, actually someone else used that term. I thought it was ironic given that Portugal did the same thing in their first match.

17. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    So did we against Albania, you moron--as Portugal did in their first match. Look at the possession and shots in that game. So we both played poor opposition, dominated play and just got by. You literally got two lucky goals, one at the death to win. If you weren't so biased and/or stupid, you'd get that. Meanwhile, you two idiots come on our board talking shit. How ironic.

For the rest of the Portugal supporters, I only saw these two idiots, Ohbleeka and Prodigal doing it. I get that every board has their share of clowns. We've identified yours. We certainly have ours.

calabrese8 repped this.
  18. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    No. I never said that. We are better than Albania. I actually said in another post Spain would win the group BEFORE the Spain match.

19. Hulk_Hogan_Italia

AC Milan
    Italy
    Aug 17, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I don't understand this rivalry with portugal. I always and will always support Portugal after Italy. Some of my best friends are portuguese. We have never played 1 game in a euro or world cup so where does this come from? Now England on the other hand... They are the enemy and I hope one of us gets a chance to knock them out.

20. NewLaw83

NewLaw83 Member+

Jun 3, 2015
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yeah we don't have a rivalry here in Boston with the Italians. It's a Toronto thing. Too me Spain is our "true rivals".

21. Voinz25

Voinz25 Member

May 6, 2015

Don’t understand it either. I respect the Italian culture and some of life long friends are Italian.

I think it’s just egotism on both sides. For some reason, we have no problem marrying beautiful Italian women though lol

22. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Just a bunch of butthurt Portuguese Canadian drywall workers upset that Canadian Italians keep banging their moms.

calabrese8 repped this.
  23. Haha, the only real rivalry is with the Orange Squad....because we most of the times we lose:ROFLMAO:...and really hate it.

24. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I don’t see what there is to respect. They elected alt right scum as their prime minister. If the majority of the county is voting for that, it tells you everything about said country

25. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    One of my best Italian friends makes the greatest weed infused Tarallis and I love him for it

Italian and Portuguese as ONE

calabrese8 repped this.