Euro 2024 Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by fdasilva, Mar 17, 2023.

1. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    And then they go down a man

I don't think they'll have a shot on all game

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    this is some genuinely deranged shit lol. Weird arguments pretending there was no years between Bruno’s first and last year at a club. Pretending there was anything homophobic said. Just genuinely weird shit dude. I hope you get the help you need.

3. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    “Doesn’t all of a sudden make them world class players you slack jawed ****************”

Can you explain how this is not homophobic? You need to understand that you possess biases that are inherently discriminatory , and the sooner you check your biases the quicker you can improve as a human being.

I suggest you take this test

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatouchtest.html

4. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    How dare you post a link to and support a school that has a long history of classism, misogyny, racism, sexism, and homophobia. I will of course be reporting this utterly cruel form of repression.

prodigal_mind repped this.
  5. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    We should take this hostility to the opposition not on each other lmao.. Our first game is on Tuesday and we need to set the tone that we are running the show here

6. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    I can see us meeting Croatia again in the RO 16 calling it now. This time we win 2-1 reverse score of our friendly. Ronaldo brace.. Ukraine or Austria in the QF and it’s Morocco game all over again in quarter final we get sent home losing to yet another dark horse that we absolutely should’ve beat

7. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  8. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Spain is DEEP THROATING Croatia lmao… Getting absolutely demolished 3-0 at half

9. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Tell me the media controls your opinions without tellinge the media controls your opinions. Ramos has never taken the ball beaten anyone and nailed a top corner screamer in his life but he's reliable for scoring tap ins vs the Swiss. Grow up

10. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Like I said France, Germany and Spain are the top teams Portugal is not as good but can surprise, just can they do it for 7 games? Big ask

money11 and TorontoCalabria repped this.
  11. Caldo Verde

Caldo Verde Member

None
    Portugal
    Feb 3, 2018
    His first goal against the Swiss was literally a top corner screamer. Rest of your post isn't even worth addressing.

prodigal_mind repped this.
  12. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The irony of you saying he’s never done that then mentioning the Swiss game where he did exactly that in the first goal. Mindboggling

Caldo Verde repped this.
  13. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Portugal has a better team than Germany and Spain imo. Same with England.

14. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    'Beat a man" was in my sentence maybe you clowns want to go back to elementary school.

Such weak clowns this board is full of. No wonder I barely post. Talking to people drooling while repeating whatever espnfc tells them. Absolutely pathetic

15. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Yeah, Spain definitely lick those Croatian asses.

16. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    lol you're dropping to your knees for a guy that hasn't played well in a top league or tournament in half a decade. calm down. being this upset that people are questioning whether a 39 year old playing against nobodies should start is wild behaviour.

Caldo Verde repped this.
  17. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yeah I guess the golden boot in 2021 falls outside of 5 years. Grow up kid. Learn to read learn to count. And for the love of God watch a good damn game before posting its so embarrassing reading the comments here and replying to total dipshits regurgitating espnfc and instagram comments from other clowns who don't watch anything.

money11 repped this.
  18. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    posting a 2021 stat to justify someone playing in 2024 lmao. go and see how many Juve fans miss him

relax man, its not that serious. he was once one of the best payers in the world. he's not anymore. its ok. he's 39 man. you're a fanboy calling another person embarrassing son. think about that.

money11 and Caldo Verde repped this.
  19. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    Anyone see the Pitaly game ? Ref missed a blatant corner kick after Dollaruma saved it.. Missed a penalty against Pitaly after Bastoni pulling Albanian players jersey like crazy in the box

20. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I don’t think anyone in here has even stated that ramos should be starting since that Croatia game. Even the guy you quoted said he’s rather have Ronaldo starting. You are having a Tyler’s durden style imaginary argument right now

21. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    itsly looked really good, Barrella is such a class midfielder, reminds me of our very own Joao Neves

22. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    You're pathetic.

23. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He right about the penalty comment to be fair. That was a clear pen, had his arms all over the attacker

Speaking of poor referee decisions, how Rodri was not sent off earlier for that pen is a mystery

Ohbleeka repped this.
  24. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bro can you create match threads or something

Bacalhau and SCP21 repped this.
  25. Ohbleeka

Ohbleeka Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Mar 17, 2024
    You’re massively in denial if you believe that wasn’t a clear penalty.. Also the refs robbed Albania of a corner at the end. I am all for fairness and proper officiating but today just wasn’t it. Go take my pizza out of the oven