Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevy4567

Chevy4567 New Member

Huddersfield Town
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    I’ve bought tickets for the quarter final in St Petersburg, but I only want to go if my team gets there so would probably be selling the tickets last minute if they go out. What’s the best way to go about selling them last minute?

2. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    UEFA are supposed to be setting up a resale hub.

3. Chevy4567

Chevy4567 New Member

Huddersfield Town
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    Will it be open mid-tournament or just pre-tournament?

4. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    should be open all thru it usually is.

5. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    But you have to sell back the whole tickets in the application, am i right ?
    Like you cant keep game A and sell back to UEFA game B in the same application

6. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    You can definitely keep game A and sell back game B.

In each phase you can only buy all successful tickets or none.

I cannot recall if you could sell your guest ticket and keep your own.

Charlie_USA repped this.
  7. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    I will be in London with my friend from 6 to 13 July since we were able to get 2 cat 1 tickets for both semi finals in phase one.
    Now we want to secure final tickets but we are on a budget since we already spent a lot of money on the semis tickets.
    So we created 12 different general sale conditional tickets applications aiming only for the final match fan first ticket (95€ X 2) without accepting other categories. Same IP Address but guest and main applicant were switched, and we chose to be fans for six countries, two applications for each country.
    (France, England, Spain, Germany, Netherlands and Italy)

Based on the above, do you think we have a chance to succeed in one of these applications?

8. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

No! :)

Ric_Braz and Stuckin1au repped this.
  9. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    thanks for the motivation

10. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

You're welcome! :) But that's the sad truth. Final tickets are difficult in general, let alone fans first tickets.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  11. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Spain and Italy a small chance, but zero percent for the others you mentioned (FF Conditional).

12. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    Yeh you are right, thank you for reply:)

13. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    We have a small chance for Italy and Spain since they did not release tickets through registered fan clubs right?

14. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It seems to be extremely difficult to forecast tickets for this. If the past is anything to go buy you will either get nothing or the whole lot and then they will try and offer even more tickets for the final that you won't need.

Joeyy repped this.
  15. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Yep historically they also both don't travel in as large numbers, plus Italy had put out an email to their members a few months ago saying they expected ~50% of their allocation to end up as general fans who put Italy as their supported nation, although obviously this may not include any Fans First Conditional Final tickets if they had all been applied for. Best of luck!!

Joeyy repped this.
  16. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    England, Germany and Netherlands were a waste of time. Zero chance here as fanclubs well oversubscribed.

You have a chance with France, Spain and Italy in that order. If 2 of them make the final (or Portugal) then I reckon you'd have a great chance outside of getting a FV ticket. However even still unlikely in FF or Cat 3.

It does appear that a lot more people have realised you can buy tickets in this way though.

It was very easy to get tickets for the last 2 finals and indeed the last 4 semi finals.

Joeyy and Ric_Braz repped this.
  17. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    So if in this sales phase, i got both semi finals then i decided to only watch one of them, can i see the other semi final (all 4 tickets) ?

18. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    In this phase if you get both semi finals you must buy both or none.

If you then decide you only want to watch one you can sell the other when the portal opens.

I cannot recall if you could sell your guest ticket and keep your own on the UEFA portal.

mazinio repped this.
  19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Happy BlNew Year to you all :)

when do we reckon we will start getting our rejection emails

belfasteric, DaBull13 and themanlarry repped this.
  20. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's weird. I didn't See FansFirst category available in any of the applications we did. Is it because we put neutral on fan selection?

21. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    DAMN. ALL my groups applications were done on the same network. LIKE 50...

22. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think odds are slim.
    but I suggest you try to downgrade your semi tickets to cat 2 or 3 and with that money try to get cat 3 or 2 for the final.

23. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    With Premier league finished early, English Fans will focus earlier on England and wembley games.. expecting these games to be in high demand

24. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think he has already got the SF tickets at cat 1 so can't downgrade.

Not sure I can see what you are saying here. Why does it matter when the Premier League finishes? Surely the demand will be high whatever. As t is the demand for Cat 1s for England have not been that great so far.

25. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    In general the premier league is so exciting that pple forget about any other competition..premiere league dead this year, people will be more excited to watch euro 2020. I guess demand from UK will pick up soon. My opinion