Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My feeling is that there tickets available for general sale but think they may well be almost entirely cat 1s. For the fans tickets there is obviously a huge variation between different countries and so I think they will hold a lot back for them and once they know the actual numbers were let us have what is left ASAP but I think again that will mainly be cat 1. I just hope they play fair this time and actually give everyone a chance.

2. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    did everyone get the Email this morning? I didn't get it to my personal one but did get it to Hotmail one.

3. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes got one and so did my friend.

hearts123 repped this.
  4. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Did anyone NOT get the email this morning. I’m worried I have been flagged up for something.

5. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

The jig is up, they're on to you ;-)

Checked the account/application?

hearts123 repped this.
  6. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    ha ha I think you might be right.
    I’ll have a look in one now. But I would imagine they just leave them as they are but just don’t put them in the draws. But I’ll have a look.
    Just checked and it's as I left it. We will see in due course, nowt I can do about it now ;-)

7. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    One of my 3 applications doesnt have an email

hearts123 repped this.
  8. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    any reason you can think off or just missing without any obvious reason
    Thanks

9. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I have done them well from different phones and different IDs so i am not sure why. Could be just server issue from their side unless a flag has been raised in july, but they didnt care at that time but now they started caring (based on an old flag ?).
    I think it is just a server issue as thousands of emails sent in the second ?

hearts123 repped this.
  10. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Can I increase my chances of being successful in the lottery by creating multiple accounts or being added as a guest in multiple applications?

No. If a person is found to be involved in multiple applications – all those applications will be cancelled and will not participate in the lottery.

11. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

How did you change the details? Names? Addresses?

12. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I did it at my name and my brothers names, different guest names for all, complete differents addresses. I used 3 different phones using data not wifi, so for sure different IP addresses. So i am not expecting any flag at all. Probably server issues

13. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Can't see them checking IP addresses, what happens if you have hundreds of people working together sharing the same address?

Ric_Braz repped this.
  14. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Did you get the email?
    In my case I think its a Domain thing.

15. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    I am very concerned with the ID check/ticket ransfer/main applicant-guest things, but I believe all my concerns and common worries (ID check, multiple applications with the same) will be proven wrong. Let's just wait and see.

16. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    Their system could use IP address as part of their algorithm for spotting duplicate applications. It doesn't mean they all automatically get excluded.

MyB5 repped this.
  17. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    I got 5 applications with my friends, brothers 's names as main applicant ,made up guests and different addresses. 3 same ip, 2 cell phones data. All received email.

18. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If UEFA were so keen on stopping multiple applications they would have taken credit cards details beforehand as in the World Cup and then people would not need to duplicate and so i would be surprised if they go to too much trouble to check things. As it is we saw some examples of people getting everything they wanted in 3-4 applications so UEFA's model hardly is successful in this.

19. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I put in three applications last time all for same thing. from same ip address Just used my son and daughters names same postal address, in fact i didnt have my sons passport i just made a number up. Only successful account was my sons.. I just cant be arsed with the permutations of different names and addresses. This is basically what I've always done

popularside and Ric_Braz repped this.
  20. colobok

colobok New Member

Dnipro
    Ukraine
    Aug 6, 2019
    There are already tickets for sale on resale sites.
    How safe is it to buy there?

21. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    considering on one has tickets yet and you don’t know if you are going to get what you want in this phase, why would you?
    Safety is another thing but I wouldn’t give these sites the profit I’d rather not go.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  22. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Far from safe and far too expensive anyway. Don't feed the greed of those that go on it.

23. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Anyone doing Qatar , gary neville has a very good one hour programme just out on it... Just Google it on social media eg YouTube....

24. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Definitely not. Wild horses would not drag me there.

Steve Page, Forzabarca and welshbairn repped this.
  25. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    #1825 mazinio, Dec 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Off topic, but i dont have a doubt Qatar world cup will be successful and all stadiums full.
    A lot of negatif points but watching 2 games in a day (as qatar is as big as london) while tanning on the beach during the the day will be attractive to many many tourists during cold winter in europe, even those who desagree with allocating WC to such a fake country.
    Actually a european, on his way to bali using qatar airways, will stop in DOHA for 3 days, watch 4 or 5 games, then spend a week in bali and stop again in his way back to watch few games round 2 in a very short time.
    That's what will happen.
    Dubai today is playing it the same way..hunderds of thousands of people going to asia via emirates airlines stop and spend few days in dubai on their way

MyB5 repped this.