Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfcbfc

bfcbfc Member

Barnsley
    England
    Jul 22, 2019
    Yorkshire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I got the exact same email.. had three tickets for a game and cancelled one of them.

Is it possible that when you went to cancel the return you only ticked one of the ticket boxes and therefore only kept one accidently.. and that is why one has been returned?

2. Clunker

Clunker Member

Barnsley
    England
    Dec 23, 2019
    Yes mate was thinking that myself

3. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Very professional.

4. scoupmodels

scoupmodels Member

Sep 27, 2017
    I have semi London and QF Rome - a pair for each.. just to clarify there is a ballot taking place as stadium is less than 100% capacity.

What are the chances my tickets get cancelled and returned and refunded.

5. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I bet UEFA admin get foisted with a load of football bosses kids for work experience which might explain why it sometimes seems shambolic.

6. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Nobody really knows yet. Min capacities appear to be 25% for Rome and 50% for Wembley SF & Final. They might be more.

No tickets have been on sale for over a year (apart from hospitality). All tickets were not sold and there have been returns.

It wil lbe 2 per game or none in your case. You'll get 0,1 or 2 games.

However many of us will be disappointed. I'm hoping the delay in the lottery is to negotiate more capacity.

7. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

None
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    #6482 BarneyG, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021

Depends entirely on what the capacity is.

The only one I’ve seen so far is based of Hampden Park Glasgow, which has a capacity of 52,000, and is using just 25% of capacity.

Each team will receive 1,900 tickets = 3,800
    UEFA will take approximately 2,500 tickets
    Current ticket holders will receive 6,000 tickets.

I reckon that’s about 40% chance of tickets, however, I can’t really say where hospitality tickets will fit in, within that category, whether that’s within the 6,000 or 2,500.

Pure guess work is, they initially planned on allocating each team 20% = 10,000 (based off previous competitions), UEFA, you’d expect would have taken 5,000 (at least) for sponsors, 5,000 hospitality seats, so you’re talking roughly 18,000 seats which were available to general public fans.

So it will be intriguing to see how it balances out.

8. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Dear Football Fan,

Following the decision of Friday 23 April 2021, and our previous email informing you of the cancellation of your tickets, we can confirm that the tickets mentioned in the credit note attached have now been cancelled.

Please note that ticket cancellations are processed in the system at different times and you may therefore receive separate email notifications for each ticket that has been cancelled.

We will initiate a refund to the same credit / debit card / Alipay account used for the purchase.

9. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Order n°*******: credit note for cancelled tickets

Dear Mr ********,

Following the cancellation of your ticket request you will find a credit note attached to this email.

If a refund is outstanding it will be processed within the next 10 working days.

Best regards,

UEFA EURO 2020™ Ticketing Team

Received this and Dublin tickets are now gone from my account.

10. cuhibuvi

cuhibuvi New Member

Atlético Madrid
    Spain
    Feb 11, 2021
    how i can buy russian tickets?

11. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    [​IMG]
    https://support.tickets-euro2020.ue...60013208500-When-do-tickets-go-on-sale-again-

There will be some ticket sales in the second half of May. As Saint Petersburg will have at least 50% capacity (~30,500 people) you'd expect that there will be some tickets for sale for those matches. But whether this is an "announced in advance" sale or a "send an email that the tickets are now available and everyone who saw the email rushes to get them" sale we will find out when it happens :D

12. Olegrussia

Olegrussia New Member

AC Milan
    Russia
    Apr 1, 2021
    At the match on May 2 in St. Petersburg, the authorities allowed 100% occupancy of the stadium. How it will be in the Euro is still unknown.

13. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    It will be pretty much as could have been predicted.

They will raise the capacity getting closer to the dates as the seasonality factors come into force in Europe and as well as the fact that outside transmission of this virus is basically non existent, especially low viral season with many vaccinated.

Olegrussia repped this.
  14. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hungary just announced you can come to the country if you are vaccinated without quarantine.

15. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    All I'm seeing is they want to negotiate bilateral recognition of vaccine certificates given that the Russian and Chinese vaccines they're using haven't been authorised by the EU as yet.

P.S. From UEFA site:
    "Proof of vaccination
    You may also enter Hungary from abroad if you have a certificate of vaccination, provided that this certificate was issued by a country that has a reciprocity agreement with Hungary. A list of countries that have this agreement with Hungary will be available soon – we’ll provide a link here."

popularside and Timanfaya repped this.
  16. Charlie_USA

Charlie_USA Member

Celtic
    Republic of Ireland
    May 14, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Just got this email. Dublin R16 tix cancelled and money refunded back to credit card.

Attached Files:

17. Clunker

Clunker Member

Barnsley
    England
    Dec 23, 2019
    What’s the chances of us keeping our final tickets

18. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Final tickets are kept but there will be a lottery to see who gets in and who gets refunded.

19. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Got the same email for my last16 tkt in Dublin this afternoon

20. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    when is the lottery?

21. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Actually, under 6% of Russians are vaccinated. And its a long subway ride (indoors) to get to that stadium. Many will die because of their 100% policy.

Ric_Braz and LaParka710 repped this.
  22. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I got an idea. If you are worried you will die, do not use the subway. I guess the only fortunate things that you only use the subway going to an open air stadium.

23. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    No date set as yet. They may wait for a final decision on capacity.

24. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    The subway is very rarely (never?) going to be as packed as it is before and after a football match attended by 70k.

Also, its not down to what I'm worried about. It will ultimately impact people that aren't even in that subway. I'll give you a minute to figure how that works.

25. Olegrussia

Olegrussia New Member

AC Milan
    Russia
    Apr 1, 2021
    If someone is confused by a trip to the metro in St. Petersburg, then just need to drink 150g of Russian vodka before the trip. No virus will attach to you ))

welshbairn repped this.