Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    If I had to bet on it, I would think Bilbao and Rome would be the ones most apt to be looking to pull out. Even with that story about Copenhagen delaying their decision, I think they will still want it because the odds of Denmark hosting the Euros in the near future are not great.

2. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Huge bummer for me as those were 2 of the cities I had tickets / plans for (along with London)!

3. wombacik

wombacik Member

Apr 20, 2007
    I feel sorry for you, mate. My rage against UEFA will pass with the money refund. You are going to continue your life being brainwashed consumer till the very end.

4. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wise words and I am sure he and everyone else of this site who don't agree with you will value them.

LaParka710 and bfcbfc repped this.
  5. bfcbfc

bfcbfc Member

Barnsley
    England
    Jul 22, 2019
    Yorkshire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't understand this as it comes across like you've achieved something different to everyone else. We will all get refunds at the same time whether you are raging or not. People's family members are dying. It's on the bottom of my list of priorities.

Anyway. Good news with the Bundasliga starting back up but just reading about Holland;

https://www.skysports.com/football/...until-there-is-a-vaccine-says-health-minister

Surely this will have a massive impact on them hosting games? The Minister quotes "a year or more". Have The Netherlands already signed up as a host or are they on the unconfirmed list?

LaParka710, Harbs123 and Ric_Braz repped this.
  6. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Hopefully there will be a vaccine before then, seems to be quite a lot of confidence that new methods can speed up the process, companies already putting a big punt on going into production before their version is fully tested.

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    The thing I really do not get about this is no one held a gun to your head to force you to buy Euro tickets. If you do not like UEFA (which is your right), you can simply, you know, never have to deal with them and never be their customer. I never understood why someone has a real issue with a business and then keeps supporting them. I had a really bad experience at a sandwich chain about fifteen years ago and I have never went back. You can do the same instead of complaining about UEFA's dealings in a pandemic situation that none of us have seen before in our lifetimes. With your complaints, I would argue you are the brainwashed one if you keep supporting them considering your views.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Unfortunately playing behind closed doors for years is probably the reality just about everywhere, those outside of the Netherlands are just having a harder time admitting it. I just can't see people snuggling up to each other in a packed stadium when nothing has fundamentally changed wrt the virus.

themanlarry and Real Mardin repped this.
  9. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...-games-next-year-despite-tour-de-france-clash

https://www.dbu.dk/nyheder/2020/maj/koebenhavn-melder-klar-til-em-i-2021/

The Danish FA, City of Copenhagen, and the Parken Stadium have found solutions and have confirmed Copenhagen will host their four Euro 2020 matches in 2021.

The EURO 2020 Football Village in CPH will close on June 30th, July 1st and July 4th and be partially open on July 2nd & 3rd as part of Le Tour Grand Départ.

More info about the football village ie. Fanzone (at least the pre-COVID-19 plans):
    https://www.copenhageneuro2020.dk/football-village/
    https://www.copenhageneuro2020.dk/football-village/football-village-fakta/

welshbairn, Ric_Braz and Real Mardin repped this.
  10. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    SARS 1 mutated into something insignificant before they had the chance to get a vaccine approved. Here's hoping the tribute act does the same.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  11. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    I still can't believe that Euro got moved to 2021 but it is perfectly understandable. However, I have to say that just the idea of no host nation just adds to the unpredictability of this tournament which I can actually get behind.

12. Germanyfan1993

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 17, 2018
    Does anyone know when the revised schedule for games will be released for next summer? i am taking 5 weeks off next summer so i'd like to plan it all out once things are better.

13. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    I can imagine it will be sometime in June to July since Euro is supposed to be for 1 month

14. Germanyfan1993

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 17, 2018
    I saw it was June- July 2021 but like the exact dates for the matches - it's still all TBD when i search online.

Are they still planning to go forward with the nations league in the fall?

15. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020

I imagine they will especially considering they want to fast track the 2022 qualifiers

16. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    These were the original dates suggested, think they're still waiting for all the hosts to confirm but hopefully all the games will just move back one day. I wouldn't book anything yet though.

UEFA EURO 2020 was scheduled to take place in 12 cities across Europe from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The proposed new dates are 11 June to 11 July 2021.

17. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Makes sense and I wouldn't be opposed to that

18. portugamerifinn

portugamerifinn Member+

Feb 22, 2005
    Bay Area / London
    Ah yes, I must be a brainwashed consumer because I was willing to wait patiently for the opportunity to get a refund.

Congratulations, you survived for 49 days without a ticket refund portal from the date Euro 2020 was officially postponed. You did it!

LaParka710 repped this.
  19. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    But I am sure you will get refunded soon enough

20. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    It is 49 days for the time being but it will took 90 days in total to get a refund since official postpone announcement. This is just too much.

You being patient does not necessarily force anyone to be patient too. Uefa is just proving how bad an organisation it is. This is a bad management, bad risk evaluation. Just accept this.

Uefa has been full of corruption and a playing ground for riches. I always hate them. They are just being what they are. Simply mafia.

21. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Here's what you should do after you get your refund since you clearly hate them: NEVER BUY TICKETS AGAIN FROM THEM! I get that you may need money now that you did not know you needed before, but coming on a message board complaining about not getting a refund while people are dying just seems a bit daft and foolish.

22. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    I will buy tickets for Fenerbahce and follow international tournaments as long as I have ability to buy and go to the tournaments. I wish there was another governing body but UEFA is the one and the only. You have a brilliant mind advicing people what to do or not when they have only one option. Fantastic.

I do not understand how me advocating my right relates to death of people. I do not harm anyone who lost loved ones, I know how lucky I am since I am not one of them and I am aware of that I may go through the same sad things. The life goes on and sometimes we should keep our head down. This is one such case.

This is a forum dedicated to football and this thread is for EURO2020. People discuss and complain about things related to euro2020.

You are very rude.

23. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have been through his reply a few times and cannot at any point see hime being rude. Yet I presume calling UEFA a criminal organization is okay is it? He is not rude but suggesting that at this time of World Crisis there might be some slighltly more important things than endlessly slagging off UEFA and demanding your refund, personally I really hope you and Wombacik get your payemts as soon as possible so the rest of us can get some peace.

LaParka710 repped this.
  24. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    I do not expect you to understand anything.

Calling someone asking his/her rights as something daft and foolish, is something rude in my world.

Uefa has been involved in many controversial cases. In case you may want to know a bit more, just google “platini corruption”

You do not have to wait for payments, you can use ignore option in forum.

What I have written so far have always been about ticket process. Stop messing with me.

25. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ah! Now that is rude.

LaParka710 repped this.