Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    "In the event of postponement of the relevant Match before the commencement of the hospitality service included in the Package for a reason of Force Majeure, the Package (and the Ticket included therein) will be valid for the rearranged playing of the relevant Match. The Client will not be entitled to a refund of the Package(s) if the Client is unable to attend the rearranged playing of the relevant Match."

https://euro2020.hospitality.uefa.c...19-06/EURO-2020-Hospitality-Refund-Policy.pdf

LaParka710 repped this.
  2. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Will I have another possibility to return my tickets when the match schedule is confirmed?
    Yes. After the new match schedule for the tournament in 2021 is confirmed, should you be unable to attend the postponed tournament, you will have another opportunity to return your tickets and receive a full refund of the ticket price.

BocaFan repped this.
  3. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Source?

4. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    UEFA. That evil empire apparenlty.

LaParka710 and belfasteric repped this.
  5. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This is actually fair from their part...

6. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    You can return them now

Attached Files:

7. Donal

Donal Member

Arsenal
    Republic of Ireland
    Jan 13, 2018
    Only my tickets for 1 of the matches shows up when I click the link?

8. Paczek_Villa

Paczek_Villa Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Club:
    KP Legia Warszawa
    Just returned my tickets (while shedding a tear). First big tourney of my life and of course a global pandemic ruins it. 0 for 1. FML

9. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So they dont refund delivery fees. Mafia

themanlarry repped this.
  10. EuroSpades

EuroSpades Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 21, 2020
    Considering to return my Budapest tickets and just keep my tickets at Wembley.

With potential flight and accommodation expenses for Budapest, there is the risk that I book travel yet it's behind closed doors, or I book travel and accommodation again and have to go through the faff of getting refunds.

I think I'll wait for the match schedule to come out first before making a decision though.

11. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I kinda feel hurt that UEFA did not reach out to me to blackmail me into buying Euro tickets. I did not know they forced you to buy them and you had no choice to go to the tournament. Same with Ryanair as I got to pick the airlines I was flying with. My deepest apologies as I did not know your struggles!

Wow, UEFA did the right thing today like they said they would. Maybe they aren't so evil...

Ric_Braz repped this.
  12. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I feel your pain as this is my first major tournament too. That's why I am holding onto my tickets until I have no other choice as I do not want to miss out on it and the different countries/cultures, but I get why you returned them. It sucks and I hope I do not eventually have to do the same in 2021 (or earlier).

13. Paczek_Villa

Paczek_Villa Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Club:
    KP Legia Warszawa
    Hey, if this all blows over by then and it's back to life as usual I'll gladly go through the process of trying to get tickets again having learned what I have from my first experience and from the good people on here. Just right now in May of 2020 Murphy's Law seems to apply in every instance. One issue which could arise is reduced capacity at these stadiums, instead of packing a 60,000 stadium it may be reduced to 15,000 or 20,000 therefore probably increasing ticket prices and reducing supply so I get why you'd hold onto your tickets.

LaParka710 repped this.
  14. keremistanbul

keremistanbul Member

Fenerbahçe
    Turkey
    Sep 6, 2015
    İstanbul
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    Uefa try to steal my 10€. Mafia...

15. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Looks to me like UEFA have serious doubts about one or more of the hosts, or even about the whole idea of having a multi nation tournament. Otherwise why announce this a day or so before the final final day for the hosts to give the go ahead?

Real Mardin repped this.
  16. portugamerifinn

portugamerifinn Member+

Feb 22, 2005
    Bay Area / London
    Same for me.

It shows the match for which I purchased tickets during a resale a couple months ago, but does not show any of the matches for which I purchased tickets during the initial “lottery” sale last summer.

17. wombacik

wombacik Member

Apr 20, 2007
    How dare you suggesting that there might be something wrong with what UEFA did prepare? I hope LaParka710, welshbairn and Ric_Braz will give you a go! :ROFLMAO:

keremistanbul repped this.
  18. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Think some people aren't going anymore and have sold their tickets, im keeping mine and will continue to find the forum as useful as it was before the pandemic as we move forward.

popularside and LaParka710 repped this.
  19. portugamerifinn

portugamerifinn Member+

Feb 22, 2005
    Bay Area / London
    I didn’t finish my thought initially and chose not to post so as to not further rile those who insist UEFA is being negligent with this refund process. But, hey, since you responded to a now-deleted half-thought that was accidentally posted with an unrelated response I may as well give it a go now...

You’re pissed that you weren’t able to individually request and get a refund (on a case-by-case basis) prior to the implementation of a mass refund system and in the midst of a pandemic that has shut down Europe (including UEFA HQ in Switzerland) as well as the globe even as UEFA reschedules event after event and tries to figure out if/when some competitions will ever take place.

And even though you purchased tickets to attend matches between June 10 and July 10, 2019, you INSIST that you should have been able to get a refund prior to May 2019 (again, in the midst of a pandemic that has shut offices down worldwide), well ahead of the postponed dates you expected to use the tickets on.

Long story short: boo-********ing-hoo, you’ll get your refund.

UEFA has plenty of issues and is far from infallible, but acting like only now getting the opportunity for a refund (still in advance when you’d have used your tickets in the first place) is some sort of stain against UEFA and/or a notable inconvenience reeks of entitlement and lacks a world of perspective.

LaParka710 repped this.
  20. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Just incase, are you sure you are on the correct page? Because when you login it only shows your most recent order, but when you click on "Return Tickets" on the right-hand side menu it shows all matches and tickets where you can then ticket them and put them up for return. If not, disregard my message.

https://euro2020-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets/resale

Ric_Braz repped this.
  21. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #5072 glennaldo_sf, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
    I have a ticket for the final, no way am I going to part with it.... at least not yet.... I'm on a roll here:

2016 - Copa America Centenario Final
    2017 - Confederations Cup final
    2018 - World Cup final
    2019 - Champions Leauge final
    2020 - Club World Cup & Qatar Cup Final*
    2021 - European Cup Final

well since Euro 2020 final is not in 2021, I've cheated a bit and counted Club World Cup final which was in 2019 to 2020 and included the Qatar cup final lol which yeah I know clutching on straws a bit, but 2020 is a strange year....

LaParka710 and welshbairn repped this.
  22. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes and don't forget the poor dear had to deal with being issued all the tickets he asked for in his multiople application initially. No wonder he is aggrieved and really don't bother with 'hilarious' emojis. You're not 10.

LaParka710 and portugamerifinn repped this.
  23. portugamerifinn

portugamerifinn Member+

Feb 22, 2005
    Bay Area / London
    Yes, this worked for me as well.

I should’ve actually read the page before lamenting it.

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Good to see a bit of spirit in the camp