Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If someone is returning 2 cat 3 tickets to the final, let me know.
    Thanks.

2. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    that gave me a good laugh that did :)

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Damn, I'm returning 4 cat3, not 2, such shame LOL.

Stuckin1au, hearts123 and popularside repped this.
  4. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Should be getting emails mid April according to Uefa, still haven't decided whether to keep mine or cash them in.

5. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    Does anyone know if there will be more ticket portals as we move into 2021? I’m thinking there must be. Contemplating giving back all my tickets and starting over. My best game is a round of 16, also have an Italy game. Other then that not great.

6. mrboogo

mrboogo New Member

Australia
    May 3, 2018
    It'd be unlikely in 2020 I reckon. I suspect UEFA will want to finalise the match dates and venues before putting up any more tickets for (re)sale

7. Amber and Blue

Amber and Blue New Member

Slough Town
    England
    Feb 14, 2020
    I'm assuming that we will be able to get a refund on some of the tickets we have already purchased, and keep others that we don't want to return, when this email is sent out to us all in a few weeks. Anyone got any thoughts on this ? I wouldn't want to have to return ALL the tickets I've got to get a refund. I appreciate that nobody knows for sure obviously but I'd be interested in people's opinion's.

8. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I would think they would let you choose what can be returned outherwise they could find over 50%+ go back and the same sorry ticket selling procedure would start again. there will be people who could probably do with the money in this crisis so many won't take too much persuasion to sell back.

Petersonnn repped this.
  9. Amber and Blue

Slough Town
    England
    Feb 14, 2020
    Thank you for your thoughts Womble.

10. antonio lopez

antonio lopez Member

liverpool
    United States
    May 1, 2018
    hi,

is general consensus that you can keep your previously purchased tickets and that they will be rolled over to games/venues will be similar to the 2020 dates . . .

example i have tickets to a rd 16 game in dublin - is the assumption there will still be a rd 16 in dublin and my tickets will still be valid?

thanks

11. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I am pretty sure that is the assumption as well as UEFA's intention.

12. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes, UEFA have said if fans cannot attend in 2021 then they will get a refund.

13. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I think it is. With just about every organisation on the planet desperate to hold on to your money I doubt UEFA will be forcing refunds on people. Of course you will have the chance to get a refund if you wish. I'm definitely keeping mine.

It is likely that the game in Dublin will be on Tuesday June 29th.

Of course some venues may be unavailable although no reason why Dublin won't be available.

14. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    Any idea when UEFA will be emailing in regards to refund or keeping the tickets?

15. Amber and Blue

Slough Town
    England
    Feb 14, 2020
    There's an article in today's Daily Mail newspaper that says the Euro's might not be just a straight swap of venue's from 2020 to 2021. It says that both Rome and Bilbao are having second thoughts about hosting their matches next summer.

16. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    The whole fiasco will start again. Same as this year I would imagine. Sale times then resale time.
    I'm holding onto my Final tickets but if I had anything else I would get rid if CAT 1.

17. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I reckon any cities that withdraw will be replaced by English venues.

18. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    If this is true it could be months before they start offering refunds, can't see them doing it until the new format is sorted out and people know whether to cancel or keep them for next year. Alternatively they might just refund them all and start from scratch.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tries-getting-cold-feet-years-tournament.html

19. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am rather banking on the fact it is the daily Mail and thus hopefully just nonsense. I woudl have thought after this year the cities would jump at having something for their people to see and get excited about.

welshbairn and popularside repped this.
  20. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
  21. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    popularside repped this.
  22. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Do you think they will still call it Euro 2020 or Euro 2021. After all this I would imagine no one will want to be associated with 2020 anything.

23. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    It was only called Euro 2020 because that was the year it was happening in. It would be absurd to have Euro 2020 in 2021. And UEFA will jump at the chance of a rename (like you say).

24. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    There was a slip that was released and withdrawn that it would still be Euro2020.

TBH I don't care what they call it once we are allowed hold on to our tickets. I'd be pretty certain we will be.

25. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

The bookies are calling it 2021 if it makes any difference.