Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    First resale phase.

No email either.

hearts123 and Forzabarca repped this.
  2. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yes, I started receiving refunds. Got refunded for 2 out of the 8 tickets that I returned (received refund on 17 March). Helped offset all the extra money I charged in the last week to stock-up on liquor and wine.

voiceoflg and LaParka710 repped this.
  3. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Not had mine for the 26th yet. They owe me 2k :-(

4. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Just got round 2 of resale 4th march. So all resale money for 26th feb and 4th march received.

5. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Glad to see I got nearly exactly the same back as I paid, maybe due to the recent big drop in the pound back to August levels.

6. EuroSpades

EuroSpades Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 21, 2020
    I got back more than what I paid. Profited by just over £20 for the two tickets I sold.

7. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    Got my money and transaction fees back from 26th resale! Works out the same I think! Got my air bnb refund too!

8. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Not had anything back as yet :-(

9. portugamerifinn

portugamerifinn Member+

Feb 22, 2005
    Bay Area / London
    I too received my March 4 refund today

10. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
  11. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Anybody still waiting for their refund?

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I got mine today for resale 4th Mars. My colleague is waiting for his resold same day.

hearts123 repped this.
  13. Donal

Donal Member

Arsenal
    Republic of Ireland
    Jan 13, 2018
    Are they likely to do another round of ticket sales at some point this year? I'd guess they'll wait to see how many tickets are returned before deciding their strategy.

14. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    If they do it will be end of year December.

15. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    I am going to resell tickets next month. Sorry to ask the following question but I did not go into this before.
    did anyone provided new credit card details or new account detail for refund other than the ones used while purchasing the tickets?
    The issue is that I changed my credit card and my bank account.
    Thank you

16. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    There's a place to enter your bank details on the page linked below which might work. No doubt they'll include this as FAQ answer or it will be clear on the refund page when it goes live in April, given how many people would probably have the same issue. Best of luck.

https://euro2020-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/editPersonalDetails

Joeyy repped this.
  17. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yeah, I guess that would have to be the sequence. I'm guessing that the ticket sales phases for Euro 2021 will be condensed to a (much) shorter time frame. I also hope we get some more time to decide if we want to sell the football tickets we bought for 2020. At this time I would have difficulty deciding. Too many unknowns:
    - will I get a full cash refund of my airline tickets that I booked?
    - if not, do I get a credit? Free change of dates? Will the airline let me postpone my travel dates by a whole year?
    -if I can't get a good refund from the airline, do I just fly to Europe anyway? if I do, do I really want to go to the same cities again next year?

Yeah, so many unknowns. If the first question is "Yes" then it makes it easy -- I will just keep my Euro 2020 tickets. But doubt it will be Yes.

18. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    Yes, everything depends on everything else.
    I think my approach will be to assume I want to keep the match tickets for next year. If I end up visiting the cities this year anyway (because cancelling turns out to be too expensive) then I'll bank on there being a resale phase nearer the time of the tournament where I can get rid of them. Of course I'd also be looking to buy match tickets for some different cities by then.

BocaFan repped this.
  19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    #4944 hearts123, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Ive still not got my refund. Im getting worried as to why.

Does anyone have an email address for contacting uefa about tickets/refunds.
    Thans

20. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Just checked and my Debit Card is now out of date. Cant find anywhere to contact them to get the card changed.

21. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    hearts123 repped this.
  22. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
  23. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    #4948 welshbairn, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    I'm waiting for the confirmed dates before asking the airlines and hotels if I can postpone till next June/July. Bit dodgy as they won't know the schedules or even if they'll still be in business (KLM). If not I'll cash in the tickets and just postpone till September when the weather should still be good and hopefully everything's calmed down. Maybe take in some early Champions/Europa league games en route.

24. FootballPirateMorgan

Feb 20, 2018
    London
    Slightly off topic, but UEFA email this morning that the tickets lottery for the Champions League Final won't be taking place. Not clear if they'll do a new lottery when the new final date is known (if there ever is one this season).

25. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    if it did yes, so no :)