Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donal

Donal Member

Arsenal
    Republic of Ireland
    Jan 13, 2018
    I will but I'm going to bed now because I don't think these tickets actually exist.

Can I ask does anybody know if this portal will close this week after they've sold all the allocated tickets? And will remain closed until the next portal in March?

2. Tony897

Tony897 New Member

Atlético Madrid
    Australia
    Feb 26, 2020
    Has anyone that got a ticket yesterday got an email confirming that they've got the tickets. I have been charged on card but have not received an invoice or receipt?

3. PeterSchaaf

PeterSchaaf New Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 23, 2019
    Yes got an invoice like 2 minutes after i purchased tickets

4. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Spam ?

5. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Forget the emails, best way to check is to login to your uefa account and look under order history for the invoice.

6. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Managed to snag a final ticket yesterday during the sale! Yay, didn't even plan on going to London this summer, but guess I am now.... Shoot first, logistics later I guess.

Okay, now I apologize big time if this has been discussed to death but am I correct in assuming that this is a mobile / printable ticket? If so, hallelujah! Even though I like the collector novelty of the actual ticket, the stress of having to wait for them to be delivered in time was not so much fun, especially as I go on vacation in May.

7. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    #4107 mazinio, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    To reach there from my mobile it was a puzzle !
    And if i ask me now i reached there i wont be able to tell u or do it again !

8. Tony897

Tony897 New Member

Atlético Madrid
    Australia
    Feb 26, 2020
    Yeah its weird i have not received an email but when i check my the ticket portal and click order history it has my order but says status "in progress"

9. Saddlers Girl

Saddlers Girl New Member

Walsall FC
    England
    Aug 29, 2019
    For those with no confirmation emails but card money taken tick the "cancelled files" box in "order history". You may find a surprise waiting.

10. Tony897

Tony897 New Member

Atlético Madrid
    Australia
    Feb 26, 2020
    I just clicked it and nothing happen the page refreshed but no "surprise"

11. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Positive or negative suprise? :D Meanwhile Baku QF sold out on the page but can be bought with Baku2020 code. Nice move, UEFA!

Ric_Braz repped this.
  12. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    That was the surprise.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  13. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    FCFS is only for returned tickets..Baku code is for new tickets not returned by anyone

14. Saddlers Girl

Saddlers Girl New Member

Walsall FC
    England
    Aug 29, 2019
    Negative I'm afraid -

upload_2020-2-27_9-47-0.png

Surprising that its abandoned when the money has successfully gone out of your account.

15. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Yeah i had same problem, i kinda knew there was a problem
    Same here, but they didn't get the money says on mine card failed

16. FootballPirateMorgan

Feb 20, 2018
    London
    Same for me I'm afraid. I had one order work successfully, showing as status completed in my account, and I got an email confirming it within a few minutes yesterday. Other order was showing as "processing", and the pending charge is on my card, but just logged in and the order has changed to "Abandoned before completion" (I needed to click the "cancelled files" box to see it).

17. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Yeah i saw it quite quickly on my cancelled order yesterday... Fans first semi and cat3 last 16 Dublin..

18. Tony897

Tony897 New Member

Atlético Madrid
    Australia
    Feb 26, 2020
    When does everyone think we'll get another opportunity to get more tickets

19. FootballPirateMorgan

Feb 20, 2018
    London
    According to the timeline here, there is a first-come-first-served sales phase in May, but it's not clear whether and when they'll release more tickets via the resale platform. Given they accepted applications for resale until Monday (ie they had a deadline to put up tickets for resale), I doubt we'll see much more movement on resale until May.

20. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I notice a guy put this up an hour ago, did they try to sell them all yesterday or will there be another drop today... Who knows in uefa,s world

Attached Files:

mazinio repped this.
  21. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    I still read these threads when I get time, being very busy recently. Ticketing was always a lot of fun and a huge part of each tournament that would be heavily missd. As you say, getting experience and building network over the years are the best ways getting all tickets you need. After novice times are over, it becomes big fun without frustration that is often seen when tournaments come close and some tickets are still missing. The best part of big tournaments are fans making each cup one big party, games and ticketing itself come right after that.

But at certain age one has to step on the ball and stay home. I was shortly considering going to Budapest or even Munich for a game, but that's hours of drive for just one game, not really worth it.

Real Mardin and mazinio repped this.
  22. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Yes indeed the stress of tickets is not what it was the first time I went. In truth the friends I’ve made and kept along the ticket journey has opened up a world of interesting people that otherwise I would of not made ever. I’ve still got a good 20 years left in the tank. Be good to get 9 WC and 7 Euros under my belt by then, listening to stories from @bcred I too like him want my Hand of God moment. He was there to see it in person I envy him so. Safe Journey @jesta if you change your mind on a match, sing out I’m sure I can get you a ticket to Munich or Budapest late.

popularside and Petersonnn repped this.
  23. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Who knows and pretty certain UEFA don't! After all this was meant to be in March and has been and gone in Februray. UEFA's sole tactic in the first place was to say how incredibly popular the torunement is and demand has never been stronger. There were going to be very few ticket window choices and basically intimated that non affiliated to a country fans had to get their tickets in the July sale last year. Of course this is guff. They have made endless mistakes along the way and whatever their modus operandi was it has been extremely poor. Thankfully we are used to all this rubbish and know full well that from April there will be an endless drip drip of tickets available especially as we still don't know four of the teams.

In a way the fun is in the challenge but i do feel for people who have been told at regular intervals they have actually got and bought tickets to actually not have bought tickets afterall. I wish I did not constantly think this method of working is rather a mirror image of whole the EU in Brussels often works or doesn't.

24. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    thanks man, but it likely won't happen. forthcoming tournaments all have big flaws so I am not really tempted going there, but who knows, if health stays well I might do something in 2024. 2006 was great, along with 1990 surely best tournament in my lifespan, so short "germany revisited" tour is not out of question

P.S. I was in Berlin but didn't see Zizou headbutt Marco, was simply looking elsewhere, so sometimes it gets worse than simply not being there :(:D

EDIT: If I go you'll know it first, beer in Germany was always great, we'll taste some of it and chat about good old times

25. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Only guessing but I strongly suspect Ric_Braz is correct re ticket sales.

Normal UEFA practice has been to open the portal and leave it open. I suspect there will be plenty of chances to buy more tickets with sponsor and national football federation returns.