Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I have been skeptical about the virus until now, but yesterday was the first day I got seriously concerned.. We might have a pandemic here...

2. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Why should Corona affect the Euros? I thought Heineken was the official beer of Euro 2020? :confused::D

No, seriously, this is not a laughing matter. In the unfortunate event that the tournament is cancelled, it stands to reason UEFA would refund ticket holders the cost of their tickets. What UEFA won't likely refund are flight and accommodation costs, which fans would be expected to claim back from their travel insurance. But don't get too comfortable, because apparently most standard travel insurance policies won't cover pandemic outbreaks like Coronavirus. :(

Of course, there might be another scenario where UEFA relocates the tournament to a single country with a lower infection rate than the rest of the continent (hypothetically England has the advantage of not being physically attached to where the outbreak might be and having enough big stadia to reasonably stage the tournament at short notice).

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

If there's a pandemic, no country with "low" risk will even think for a millisecond of bringing millions of potential bearers from all over the world to their country and causing a catastrophe.

I belive by then there will be a vaccine but I hope people panic now and put their final tickets up for resale.

AustraliaWorldcupGuy and Timanfaya repped this.
  4. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello Friends

1. I am unable to post tickets (purchased in December) in the resale platform since yesterday (it is generating an error asking me to try later)

2. I puchased tickets recently, UEFA sent me a confirmation email saying the invoice is attached which is not the case (but i have been debited).

To whom we can write an email for both matters ?

Thanks

5. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This type of viruses normally do not have a vaccine so carantine would be the only option but that would threaten some big people's pocket so they are trying not to get people panicked to avoid economical crisis. The only thing they do not realize that it can cause a lot bigger crisis later..

6. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Should get a hint from what Japan says about the Olympics. Hopefully it will burn itself out by June, if not we'll all be dead so who cares..

7. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    There are 12 playoff matches next month, that could be the first problem.

8. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #3683 Ric_Braz, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    Coronavirus is clearly a great problems but by acting they way they have in eeh past it should be controlled like Bird Flu, sars, Ebola etc. It is treatable and many that have died have had undelying health issues. The Press are building this up to make everyone fully aware of the situation but the tournement is nearly 4 months away so hopefully the signs will be better then. You can throw Zica virus into that as well.
    Certainly glad it is not a WC year.

9. Grecian123

Grecian123 Member

Exeter City
    England
    Aug 4, 2019
    Your absolute best and safest option will be the resale portal if you have the time.

Although Munich will clearly be hugely popular there will still be people disposing of tickets on it. Some will have got tickets to the same game in multiple applications, some will have changed their mind, some will have decided to do different routes or been put off by additional costs. Munich will be tough but I'm sure there will be tickets on the portal, especially at Cat 1. The Cat 3's will be very hard to come by now though I agree.

10. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So far UEFA have desperately avoided the traditional FCFS set up which we see so often at teh WC. So does that mean they will still not use it on Wednesday? It will be interesting to see or do they go on this ridiculously procedure of just offering people who have tickets the chance?

11. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    ^ At the moment UEFA are inviting people to register to be able to apply for resale tickets.

So yes, they'll probably just be offered to pre-existing customers :)

12. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Wednesday seems to be lining up for a free for all, you need to have an account to buy tkts i dont see it just being resale tkts, i can still buy semi final and final tkts

13. Asgspecial

Asgspecial Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 11, 2020
    Did everyone receive the resale email? The one telling us about Wednesday? I haven't had a single one on any account

14. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    All remaining tickets will be put on the resale platform this Wed. I still see semi finals and final on my personal offer though.Probably it's gonna be a long waiting time to go into the portal.

15. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Only one of my account got which had the offers too. So what do we do if only those accounts can buy tickets, again!? :D

16. Harbs123

Harbs123 Member

England
    Jun 24, 2018
    London
    I just assumed (maybe wrongly) that the resale email was only received by accounts that had previously bought tickets via the ballot etc? To inform them they could now resell those tickets until tomorrow, before it opens to the masses on Wednesday.

Or at least I hope that’s the case as only one account from my family received it - which was the one who was successful for a pair of tickets in the initial ballot.

17. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Corona is no worse than Flu. A lot of fuss about nowt unless you are ill and frail. But it could play a part the way things are going.

18. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I thought the same for a while. I did some research and the flu has 0.1% death rate while Covid19 has around 2%. So it is 20% worse than flu and also spreads faster. ("R0" number).

AustraliaWorldcupGuy repped this.
  19. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    60,000 Americans died from the flu last winter, here's the official estimates for this year.
    [​IMG]

hearts123 repped this.
  20. Asgspecial

Asgspecial Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 11, 2020
    #3695 Asgspecial, Feb 24, 2020
    Thanks for that. My account I bought tickets on has not received an email but that is maybe because I didn't buy them through the original ballot, but through FCFS last summer.

21. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    #3696 hearts123, Feb 24, 2020
    Everybody gets into the Resale. And its BOUGHT not BROUGHT ;-)

If you are worried go to the link and register

RE emails. I have 8 accounts with Final on them I think I have had 1 email.

22. Asgspecial

Asgspecial Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 11, 2020
    Thanks. Thought I'd ask. That's what happens when you try to type in small window at work lol.

Hmm that's strange. No offers across my accounts

23. jardah

jardah New Member

Jihlava
    Czech Republic
    Feb 24, 2020
    Hey Guys,

let me ask. I have tickets to two matches(2 tickets each match via mobile app). I want to resell tickets for one match and i want to attend the second match. Can I safely resale officially through uefa ticketing two tickets to first match?

Terms and conditions:
    Therefore, Seller cannot resale his/her own ticket, unless the whole order is offered for sale.

My whole order was two matches.... Is it possible to sell two tickets for first match and keep two tickets to second match?

Thanks for your help

24. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    yes you can they are different orders

25. jardah

jardah New Member

Jihlava
    Czech Republic
    Feb 24, 2020
    I got that through the ballot and when I log in to my account it has one order number only, so I am not sure and i dont want to loose all tickets