Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Seem to be an awful lot of seats for sale with a restricted view if that's the case.

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

It's because they are not, they are mostly reg cat seats with a discount since demand wasn't as high as they hoped.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  3. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    I am thinking about to purchase another 4 cat 2 semi and then off load my 4 cat 1 semi on the resale platform to save money . Not sure is it kind of risky?

4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

A little risk never killed anyone [emoji6]

5. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    They are ultra fair with RV. Even the slightest obstruction and it is classed as such. They only get sold when demand is high. EG no RV for Baku.

6. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Buy first. I spent most of my time on the portal in 2016 trading down. Maybe not worth the time if I averaged it out but got a huge kick out of nabbing cat 3 Turkey v Croatia having been happy to take a cat 1 earlier.

Grecian123 repped this.
  7. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Some people have had emails today, again!

8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Just put up my 4 tix for Spain v Poland and 4 tix for Spain v playoff B. Hope one of you end up buying them so I get my 1240 Euro back. :)

9. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All I can figure is that there are so few folks with actual access to an offer.

10. Grecian123

Grecian123 Member

Exeter City
    England
    Aug 4, 2019
    It was the only game I applied for in this phase and when I first logged in having received the offer email there was nothing there. It was only when I checked back later in the evening, and via the personal offers link that has been posted on here, that it appeared. They were Cat 2, Cat 2 Restricted, Cat 3 and Cat 3 Restricted all available. I think a lot of people that haven't relied on forums like this for information would have had the same experience as me - waited in the queue for nothing, not tried that link and not tried again. Interestingly when I log back in now it is no longer available (perhaps once you buy tickets for your only offer it is removed?). It certainly feels a little shambolic.

11. Grecian123

Grecian123 Member

Exeter City
    England
    Aug 4, 2019
    It sounds mad but the portal has definitely provided a few thrills in the past.

I'm a little nervous for other people that it isn't going to operate this year as it has previously...but if it does then those with time, patience and speed will have a great time and get plenty of success with what they want. To those who haven't used it before I'll reiterate what others have said - if you're willing to pay any category then you can get tickets to any game with a bit of luck and lots of time.

12. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Anyone had ever have offers for matches he did not apply in the second lottery?

13. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nope!? You got some ? :)

14. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    No, I was just asking because I would buy Dublin R16 and originally I have not requested that game so I was hoping it CAN pop out. :)

15. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    #3565 belfasteric, Feb 21, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    The first three rows of every stadium in poland were classed as restricted view, great seats half price, i remember well the nite uefa dumped them champions league final Chelsea win it 2-1. 4tkts 15€ each + a 20euro fee €80 for 4 tkts Italy v spain. roi v Spain. Russia v poland roi v Italy

popularside and welshbairn repped this.
  16. WST Ipswich

WST Ipswich Member

Ipswich Town
    May 5, 2006
    Berkshire, UK
    I had restricted view tickets to the 2006 WC Final. The only issue with them was because they were 3 rows from front, by the tunnel. So - if any of the French bench stood up, we couldn't quite see past them and the world cup itself was on a podium v near us so it occasionally blocked part of our view. Was a real inconvenience!

leonidas repped this.
  17. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I have offers to the final. Both Cat.1 and Cat.2 :O

18. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? My CAT2 shows "currently unavailable"

19. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    They have offered them from early hours, have you only noticed or have you been checking, they've been on offer to me all day at lower cats

20. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Even Cat3?!

21. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I'm the same 4 accounts and CAT 2 now unavailable on all. Can still get CAT1 and CAT 1 restricted.

22. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

You lot are some lucky bunch. We got lucky in the draw in just one account for 2x final and now we don't even get too buy additional ones.

hearts123 repped this.
  23. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    Yes cat 2 are gone. Confirmed

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    A
    Ain't saw cat3 finals at all

25. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh ok cause I have been checking since yesterday. Hopeing something will update and cat3 will pop up LOL