Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    also Euro 2020 home page says resale starts 26/02

2. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    There's some things we just cant answer

ChristianRevolution repped this.
  3. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
  4. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    Clicked on the line and its the same 3 offered as before. 1 already used and 2 sold out. All are group games.

Will see what I can get in official resale for any other games

5. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    Apologies to ask again , but then , the only way to buy from the 26/02 (playoff tickets exluded) is by using the resale platform ? (apart from playoff tickets)

6. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Have you tried opening an Alipay account? Don't know anything about it but maybe worth a go since they're promoting it so heavily.

7. amaz13

amaz13 New Member

juve
    Australia
    Jan 27, 2020
    am i correct in saying that it seems the only accounts getting offers were those that were partially successful in the ballot? between my group we had 7 accounts and the only 2 that got emails for offers were the 2 that were partially successful in the ballot. seems like a super fair system for all those who have been unsuccessful in the ballot and have zilch

belfasteric and Ric_Braz repped this.
  8. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    No I got nothing in the last phase on the accounts I now have tickets. Also no email

9. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Agree entirely and the same system they misused last July as well.

10. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

You're saying a fully unsuccessful account in all phases with no email and got offers to buy tickets?

11. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    Kudos my friend. Great to see that this forum still offers these possibilities where people help each other out. Lovin it!!

12. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    For the last 2 finals tickets were readily available. 2012 appeared on the UEFA portal around this time IIRC. I went out and an hour later regretted not buying one. When I got home they were still available. I bought one in cat 2 and there were loads of other chances. On the day they were on public sale from UEFA and cheaper via touts. Note cat 3 were never easy.

Cat 1 was reasonably available in 2016. I didn't go but had a few chances while searching for other games. I believe it was very easy on the day but again in the higher categories.

Now if England make it tickets will be impossible. The Germans or Dutch would also travel in big numbers but nothing compared to demand for an England final.

I don't normally go to the final - went in 1988 but only other one was 2012. I am going this year though. Again for the WC I went in 1990 but didn't go again until 2018 and that was a late decision when offered a ticket. I prefer the group stage games however Wembley is very convenient from Dublin.

Any 2 of the last 4 finalists would struggle to fill Wembley I believe.Most of the tickets are cat 1 then cat 2. Cat 3 & FF finals are very tough to get.

The last 4 semi finals all saw tickets available outside for significantly less than FV.

I believe if you put in the time on the portal you will get opportunities to buy the semis and final.

GotSoccer?! repped this.
  13. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Think your assumption is correct, i have 3 accounts, 2 were totally unsuccessful from day 1, 1 account was partially successful in aug thats the only account i keep getting offers on

popularside repped this.
  14. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am still pretty staggered that Dublin 2nd Round and both SF are available for cat 2 as well as cat 1.

Petersonnn repped this.
  15. Nevenko Stankovic

Nevenko Stankovic New Member

Liverpool FC
    Serbia
    Feb 20, 2020
    Yes in one of my accounts I applied for the final

16. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    I don't want to go that far. i will stick to group matches with cat 3 i can attend , it s not the end of the world. just a bit frustrating

17. Grecian123

Grecian123 Member

Exeter City
    England
    Aug 4, 2019
    #3542 Grecian123, Feb 21, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Me too. I ended up going for some Cat 2 restricted view tickets for this game after missing out originally. Have a feeling restricted view in the corners at the Aviva Stadium simply means you can't see the scoreboard. There are so many intriguing possibilities for this one even if not England vs Germany (even Croatia v France).

No doubt the professional touts will be gambling big on it but perhaps years of supporting England make the fans more sceptical about whether we'll top the group...

18. neonsuburbs

neonsuburbs New Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Would anyone be willing to get me a Dublin 2nd round ticket and I will paypal the money in advance? (Have traded on here before and I applied for the game but did not get the email)

sats repped this.
  19. WST Ipswich

WST Ipswich Member

Ipswich Town
    May 5, 2006
    Berkshire, UK
    This is all bizarre. I had the cancellation email this week, really annoyed. Logged on by chance 10 mins ago using the offer email from Wednesday and a load of games came up so managed to buy cat 2 final tickets. Have the confirmation email but kind of presume they will be cancelled later today.

this is like VAR. we celebrate the goal but you can’t be sure ....

20. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Definitely no obvious restricted views. None sold as such for football Internationals. A handrail or a possible camera position. Otherwise the front few rows can be classed as such but not really. I'd have no concerns re a RV ticket for Dublin.

Grecian123 repped this.
  21. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Well mine haven't been cancelled and I bought last night :)

22. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    Now I don't have to use that link to get final tickets. I just logged in to my account and click on personal offer, it's there.

23. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Presumably there are some Cat2 seats where you're sitting right next to someone with a Cat 3 ticket. I'm guessing that's what they mean by "restricted view", just a way of subdividing the categories.

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    No thats called bad luck, restrictions are tv cameras, hand rails etc

Ric_Braz, hearts123 and popularside repped this.
  25. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I have 4 CAT 1 2nd Semi (England) up for resale. If anyone wants them at FV let me know and I'll take them down.

sapporo repped this.