Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonhorse

Dragonhorse Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 3, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    done

Forzabarca repped this.
  2. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Now we only need to know if we can change the names several times and not just once. If anyone knows the information let me know :)

3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    It would be handy if you could change names after one of you is in the stadium. ;)

4. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I attended the nations league, i had one tkt for the final on the app in my name when England didn't make final i didnt go, i transferred the tkt to the guy who owned the accommodation i was staying in. I put his email into the app hit transfer he gets an email to download the app put in his details and the tkt apeared in his app in his name

leonidas and Petersonnn repped this.
  5. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Why would you need to change it several times? As it is we will only have access to ticket a week or so before the games so way so many changes?

6. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I found the mobile tkt idea great, Barcelona have sent tkts this way for a few years. Soon this will be how all tkts are received, im a season tkt holder at man utd sometimes they will make you pick up away tks as cant be posted in time this mobile idea would cut out having to go and pick the tkt up

Attached Files:

7. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Do we only get access only a couple of days of the event? Why does it make sense?

8. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    I agree, mobile tickets are a great idea and we should be pleased UEFA are embracing technology to provide a modern ticketing solution this way. I, for one, am very much looking forward to -OH **** MY PHONE'S BATTERY HAS RUN FLAT AGAIN! :eek::D;)

welshbairn repped this.
  9. zimsky

zimsky New Member

Jan 27, 2020
    Anyone with two nationalities bought tickets for this or previous tournaments and had no problems later? I have norwegian ID and maybe I'll get a chance for another shot (England vs Norway [emoji7]). As I guess Norway must advance and I can only buy a tickets for their matches?

10. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    Turkish Airlines have absolutely delirious prices for this route . It s crazy.
    I ended up booking with Batu Airways :) Never heard of them before.

11. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Ticket trading. If I buy tickets to one game and change it to my name and then trade it for another game. Sometimes you have to do like this specially when it comes to high demand games.

12. scoupmodels

scoupmodels Member

Sep 27, 2017
    What does everyone do with passport numbers do they use real ones or made up

13. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    Dont think of using a made up one if you go to matches in St Petersburg.

14. HappyZomby

HappyZomby Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    May 22, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anyone know if there will be a last minute sales phase? I have my flight and hostel booked for St. Petersburg, just need a ticket to any game to apply for the fan id. Thanks!

15. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes there will be plenty of ongoing ticket phases from end of February onwards. ST. Petersburg games are plenty high up the demand scale so you may have to work at it to get some.

16. HappyZomby

HappyZomby Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    May 22, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok, that's good to know. Cheers!

17. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Are we talking about made up passport numbers on tkts, tkts weren't checked against fan id, s in Russia.. If we are talking about a fan id for your visa that would obviously need to be the same, which was the best chance a governing football body ever had to match tks to names

18. Ihatelosers

Ihatelosers New Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Jan 30, 2020
    Vienna
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Besides tickets, do you guys expect flight tickets to get lower again? Compared to prices before ticket draw its now 3x higher.
    Maybe you have experience from previous WC's and EC's

19. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I can't imagine why they would get lower. They will have already sold loads of seats and with more people being allocated tickets for games then demand will only increase. As we know, and like it or loathe it, the airline ticket programmes are geared up for spikes in demand and hence the prices only go north.

20. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    regarding flights, the euros are neither here nor there.
    The bigger issue is whether the Bowing 737 Max comes back before the third quarter. That is crucial for a load of airlines (there are 4 at Manchester airport idle since March for example).
    I wouldn’t be praying for a drop in flights as there is still no word on certification, never mind the refurb work to bring the planes back to service.

21. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Maybe not for the bigger picture but for specific days and games then of course demand will be such that prices will not come down Boeing max or not before the tournament.

22. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Just saying it how I see it.

I maintain the UK as a whole should get one venue. Not two. The rich get richer........!

I don't see any issue with the semis and final being spread around. The group games are, I don't see why London should get the benefit of 3 glamour ties, any more than any other nation should. Put it this way, I don't think both semis and final would be in Russia or an Eastern European country for that matter.

Same issue for Azerbaijan citizens and people from there to get to western europe. Cry me a river springs to mind with this.

Sidenote - good couple of points for your boys this week, well played!

Real Mardin and ChristianRevolution repped this.
  23. ottoman1905

ottoman1905 New Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Feb 17, 2020
    Hello Guys

I need your help, i have 2 Tickets for the first Game Italy-Turkey in Rome.
    The second Ticket was for my friend and its for his name but he can't come with me.

I mailed the Uefa Site if i can change the name, because i want to go now with my Girlfriend. The answered me that this is not possible anymore.

If i Take the risk and go to the game with my GF, what are the chances that theyre looking for the name for real?

maybe a cool dude will let us in?:)

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Im assuming this was bought in December so a mobile tkt, when both tkts are downloaded to your app just put in your g/f email address and hit send, she will get the email with a link to download the app and put in her details and tkt will appear in her app in her name, if paper tkts from aug i don't think people were asked for guests details someone will confirm

popularside repped this.
  25. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Yes definitely no guest info was requested in the August phase 1 sales.