Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I did the same I didn’t pay for tickets to Baku. I don’t expect to get a link when they send them. I had 7 with Baku I consider them finished now.
    I do’t think its a punishment we will just be treated the same as the others who got nothing. And if this is the same as last time we will get no email.

2. AustraliaWorldcupGuy

Chelsea
    Australia
    Jun 1, 2018
    I guess we just have to wait for it open for FCFS at the end of Feb.

3. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    FCFC is gonna be at the end of Feb? At the same time with the resale platform? Haha nobody know.

4. AustraliaWorldcupGuy

Chelsea
    Australia
    Jun 1, 2018
    "Fans wishing to re-sell their tickets will be able to do so via the official UEFA resale platform, which launches at the end of February. If tickets are sold, the original purchaser gets their money back."

5. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Guys,
    I did wonder whether this would happen. Unfortunately the draw hasn't been kind to Glasgow with no big team playing in the group matches and the home nation's participation uncertain. Croatia, Czech Republic and a playoff winner (likely Norway?) were never going to capture the general public's imagination, particularly given the ticket prices. It's a crying shame one of Portugal or France didn't end up in this group. We can only hope Scotland get through the playoffs and fill the ground.

6. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Guys, I'm confused. Am I still a "super sub" constantly checking his inbox for his chance to jump off the bench and grab some first come first served tickets, or is the only opportunity to purchase tickets now this re-sale portal at the end of February? :unsure:

7. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Not sure. Wouldn't rule out an email but looks like it might be wait a couple of weeks.

Real Mardin repped this.
  8. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unless you have a group of 20 trying to get tickets to a match, then this is great news. Even if we have to get some off the secondary market, at least we can stomach that considering the bulk of our group is high school kids.

9. mojo54

mojo54 Member

May 18, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Italy has anti-hooliganism rules that require checking prior to entry to the stadium alignment between the name and other info on the ticket with the ID. Numerous examples of this happening at large stadiums (San Siro, etc) with large lines and delays.

10. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    where did you find this info?

11. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
  12. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I personally wonder whether they will bother with this 'super sub' nonsense and just do a straight FCFS as it is likely to be a rolling one. That is unless people have already received the infamous email already.

13. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bit more detail on Baku, as long as it does not upset people.

Over 100,000 tickets have been sold for matches of the 2020 European Football Championship, which will be held at the Olympic stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan in June, Euro 2020 organizing committee representatives in Baku said on February 10.

"Presently, about 119,000 tickets have been sold for the EURO 2020 matches in Baku," the media camp organizers said at the media camp for Azerbaijani, Russian and Turkish journalists in Azerbaijan's Shamakhi region.

In particular, over 19,000 tickets have been sold for the Switzerland-Wales match, 32,000 tickets for the meeting between the national teams of Turkey and Wales, and more than 30,000 fans have bought tickets for the match Turkey-Switzerland.

It is noteworthy that the largest number of tickets so far has been purchased for the quarterfinal game, the participants of which have not yet been determined and will become known only after the games of the 1/8 stage. Nevertheless, 38,000 tickets have already been sold for the game on July 4.

The overwhelming majority of tickets were bought by Russian fans, since it is likely that Russia will hold its quarterfinal game in Baku. This will happen if the Russian team takes second place in group B and will undergo 1/8 final stage.

The representatives also spoke about Euro 2020 preparations. In particular, it was noted that in March, a centralised information center on Euro 2020 will open in Baku, a tour of the European Championship Cup will start in Azerbaijan's regions, and the Euro 2020 Museum will also be opened.

In April, all-star game will take place with the participation of famous local and foreign football veterans. Participants in this game have not yet been announced, however, it is known that the Azerbaijani football veteran Vali Gasimov will definitely take part in it.

In May, the capital's branding process will begin on the eve of EURO 2020, and ticket sales points will be opened at various retail outlets in Baku.

14. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    I would think so. Surely FCFS and the resale process go together.
    they can always just keep the areas reserved for the playoff teams out of that process. (Assuming UEFA actually HAVE an IT department).

15. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    no I think he is referring to the email FCFS which we have been waiting for as per the last one.
    The Play off games aren’t involved in this.

16. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I still think they'll do as they said and offer unpaid for tickets early next week, the system's already in place. Not holding out much hope for the Munich QF though.

hearts123 repped this.
  17. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    #2817 hearts123, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    I agree still time for the Email to come. Tuesday or Thursday lol keep the faith it’s a fun wait :)

Are you going to Munich then? How many of you?

18. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Just me. Can't get away for long so just doing Budapest R16 (got ticket) and Munich QF(still waiting). Stopping in Vienna for a few nights in between.

19. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Did anyone attend EL or Nations League with mobile tickets? Anyone managed to send mobile tickets as main applicant using the UEFA ticket app? Or does it only apply to guests?

If you're going to tell me to read the thread don't bother posting cause I did and couldn't find a specific answer.

20. Dragonhorse

Dragonhorse Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 3, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i did attend Nations League, and managed to send three tickets as main applicant to three english guy. No problem at all, just put the email address and transfer, thats it.

hearts123 and Forzabarca repped this.
  21. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

That means inkl your own ticket as main applicant? Not only the guest tickets.

22. Dragonhorse

Dragonhorse Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 3, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    yes, all of them. i as main applicant and two of my guest, all transfer to the new one

wombacik, hearts123 and Forzabarca repped this.
  23. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    It is and was possible. However it is also possible to block. The FA have said England Travel club members will not be able to do this. I suspect other football associations and UEFA will not be as strict.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  24. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Thanks alot, very helpful.

PS you didn't have to post your private details though [emoji6]

wombacik and Dragonhorse repped this.
  25. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes personally I would remove that post if I were you with all your details on.

Dragonhorse repped this.