Pre-match: (EURO 2012 - Group Stage - Match 3) Denmark vs. Germany 06.17.2012 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Lahmfan, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    woah...

this is not the first time Nauer does this -- but this was once that dud hurt... I love the guy, but he need to stop being Schmeichel and focus on the game .... we can say that if he didnt go out it would have been easy goal.. and we could say that if he didnt leave his goal the striker might pull a Ramos or Gomez and put the ball in row Z. What we know that he left the goal and they scored from the half of the pitch.

Again, this is not the first he does this, and its a matter of time to bit us in the ass.

2. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think he needs to keep doing this. He has become better at it. Moreover with our high line it is necessary that he covers them. He is one of the best in the world if not the best with the ball at his feet so we should be lucky that we have someone who can actually do this.

3. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    With how high up the pitch our team plays, its essential for the keeper to act as a sweeper on occasion. IMHO Neuer is the best in the world in this aspect.

SirManchester repped this.
  4. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Absolutely. And he will get better too.

5. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes he scored one of the goals of the season. What's your point? Nearly all the time he does this it works out and until it starts turning into a liability, he should keep doing this. Using one of the best goals of that season is a terrible example. He's saved plenty goals and pure easy goal chances by being a crazy keeper.

6. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol i am resting my case...

might as well bring him as a striker next game against the Greek.

7. c3011

c3011 Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Ohio
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Loew raus! Hopefully we don't see Poldi again for a looong time since he hasn't done squat in a game that mattered for 2 years.