Euro 2004 Report !!

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Kontra, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Kontra

Kontra New Member

May 27, 2004
    Porto
    Beside a great games, excitment till the last minute to know which team goes through, incredible result turnbacks (like fra v eng and cze v nld), matches with 5 or more goals, there is more about the euro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everyday at Porto ribeira (near the river) there is a huge party. First there were the dutch and germans massing there, then in the other days italians came, and then denmark and sweden.

33 degrees during the day, and a nice temp at the evening, beer costs 1 or 1,5 euros, a country near the sea, great football matches, what more can you ask? Its party time every night in each euro city. Not only the streets are filled up, but the clubs too. And the portuguese latin girls wandering around to meet foreign guys .)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People get drunk, ppl get crazy. And your team is still there. You dream football, you smell football, you breathe football.. And you enjoy the most every 4 days between each match, hopping that in the end you can celebrate the great achievment of being in the 1/4 finals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everyone is as friendly as drunk. You meet people from all over europe, and even some others who travelled from countries like Japan, Usa, Argentina... i've met suporters from all of them, even traded a Porto scarf for a netherlands shirt. All for the pleasure of watching great football matches, and enjoy some nice vacations, and the electrifying environment.

The 1/4 finals are starting tomorrow, best of luck to all the teams. That the best team wins, let the games begin!!

2. Cilindro

Cilindro New Member

May 24, 2002
    I´ve been there a couple a of times and it was amazing. Great party. Today it´s going to be even crazier since it is S. João. I am going there tonight for sure.

3. fishbiproduct

fishbiproduct New Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Pasadena Ca.
    Thank's for the post and pics.
    I really, really wish I was there....Have fun.

4. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland
    Heh, I'm already looking forward to 2008 when I see those pics :)