ESPN2 Matchday4 Game is

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by tomvandamn, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Dynamo is not a good side. In order to have a great match, both teams have to be top class.

2. Tarka

Tarka New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Maryland, US
    Well I dont really follow the Bundesliga very closely, but either way im just hoping Owens goal tally keeps coming. Which is the only reason i'd want to watch the game. Also they've got to be better then Leganes and Getafe :cool:

3. BSjanitor

BSjanitor Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Carlo??? I didn't know you posted here! It was fair game last night. Your players lost, but they defended with all their hearts for 89 minutes. ;)

4. alvi1967

alvi1967 New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    the match was very good. even if Milan continue to play "Itallion style" footbal, ie. boring.... Barca out-played them, and the final goal by Ronaldinho was perfect.

i still wish Madrid were on the "deuce" today. how could you not want to watch the greatest midfielder in futbol?? Zha Zha??

i bet you Barca fans etc. wouldn't be complaining if either Ronaldo, Zidane, or Owen were picked up by your respective clubs...

5. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    any idea who will play in the Nov.16 CL match on ESPN2?

6. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

Nov 12, 2000
    dark side of the moo
    yeah, sux a$$!

7. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Next matchday is actually Nov. 23rd-24. And those idiots up in Bristol will probably go back to the Madrid ass-kissing. I'll bet money on it that it'll be Madrid-Leverkusen. Even though there are a lot more attractive matches like PSV vs. Arsenal, Monaco vs. Liverpool, Barca vs. Celtic, Juve vs. Ajax, Man U. vs. Lyon, Bremen vs. Inter, expect them to go back to the ass sniffing-wiping-kissing of Real Madrid.

8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Be a little objective. Actually the Madrid - Leverkusen match is a huge one. Probably the biggest of that day. So what does ESPN2 decide? They're showing the completely meaningless Man Utd - Lyon match.

ESPN (USA) still sucks.