ESPN 360 schedule

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by Ed Ennui, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Ed Ennui

Ed Ennui Member

Lazio
    United States
    Jul 18, 2006
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fri, Aug 7 7:30PM Real Madrid vs. Toronto FC

Sat, Aug 8 12:30PM West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle United

Sat. Aug. 8 2:45PM Ajax vs. Rkc Waalwijk

Sun, Aug 9 2:45PM Twente Enschede vs. PSV

Mon, Aug 10 2:30PM Carling Cup Darlington vs. Leeds

Sun, Aug 16 2:45PM PSV vs. Ajax

2. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Anyone know how and why ESPN 360 and Setanta both have broadband rights to show the same Coca Cola Championship and Carling Cup games???

3. QPR Kevin H

QPR Kevin H BigSoccer Supporter

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    LOVE that! Though my local pub will be losing out on my stopping in for lunch on Saturday.

4. QPR Kevin H

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Setanta-i cannot show the Championship match live on Saturday afternoon because of rugby. So I guess they let ESPN360 have it - they did the same with some weeknight Championship matches last season. The Darlo-Leeds Cup match is a head scratcher though, since they're listed on both networks now. Bet ESPN360 end up with it.

Who knows what's going on with Setanta right now. I don't know if I trust anything they list, which is why I let my yearly subscription expire.

5. tideman

tideman Member

Aug 11, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree Setanta is a question mark now as to what exactly they wil be showing and when and what will be on the channel and what will be on Broadband.

But as of today on the Setanta-i website is states they will be showing the West-Brom/Newcastle match on Saturday at 12:25 pm (EST) as an "Extra Live" event which I assume will be like the old "Broadband 2" channel they used to have on the old site where they would show other matches when there were conflicts.

It also says that they will be showing the Middlesbrough/Sheffield United match tomorrow live at 3:00 pm (EST) (it doesn't show up anywhere on the home page, I had to use the search feature and type in "Coca Cola" and that is where I found this.............not really doing a good job of advertising their programming).

Still confused as to the overlapping programming with them and ESPN360 though.

6. QPR Kevin H

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    My lord Setanta, make up your frickin' minds!

7. Toon16

Toon16 Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was not aware West Brom/Newcastle would be on 360. Spectaular news is just getting thrown at me from everywhere!