escuelas oficiales de las Águilas del América

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Sitio Oficial del America

clubamerica.com.mx

the site is still operated by esmas, but they changed the look of the page and looks a lot better. they are adding more pictures, history, etc.

good job guys...

for a league that is rich, its pathetic not all clubs have a decent site.

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Originally posted by ************

ANd somebody in here said they dont take them serious...hmmmmmmmm :D

If the schools are taken so serious then why Have "Futuro Aguila" Why give the oportunity to those 25 kids instead of the ones that have been paying to attend Americas footy school ?

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Re: escuelas oficiales de las Águilas del América

If the schools are taken so serious then why Have "Futuro Aguila"

Because those are official tryouts. Those schools are not academies. We have covered this a million times and yet you fail to grasp the concept of affiliation.

those schools are really just a local club team that pertain to local leagues. Most of the time, these leagues are a joke. They practice one day a week (if that) and play either on saturday or sunday. And these leagues do not even have any type of relationships with high school athletics. SO the calenders do conflict each other (high school & local undercover Mexican leagues).

Why give the oportunity to those 25 kids instead of the ones that have been paying to attend Americas footy school ?

Jesus Vs, get off your "the MFL have only exploited the po folk from South Central" trip.

Not everything is free VS. No where in that fee does it guarantee you will be practicing at Coapa. But the fact that they have eyes on the look out does say they are willing to take a look.

Those are not academies. Both you and I know they are informal clubs that pertain to local leagues. And these leagues do not practice 5 days a week. Gee, recruit kids that are willing to give up everything (school, social life, etc) at age 14 in Mexico. Kids that play cascaritas and play in local "neighborhood" leagues OR recruit kids in the US that have a harder time giving up thier schooling (legal) and that play once a week with maybe one practice a week.

And for your information, you can go to Coapa and schedule a tryout. I think I posted the info in the other thread.

Just take a look at some pictures from America's Metepec school.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    those are pics from the metepec school. That is what a school is suppose to look like.

I doubt the school will ever look like that in the US for various reasons.

1. The athletic programs in school in Mexico are not always better than independant programs (such as these leagues). In most cases, they are not...unless it is American football or Basketball. But from my personal experiences, the footy and baseball at independant leagues and schools are a million times better than most public schools. And the private ones, forget about them. In the US, most of the time, the best programs and well funded programs are sponsored by the school district.

2. Money. Its not feasible to keep injecting money or sponsoring leagues that dont produce. And not because of talent, but because of misrepresentation, socioeconomics, and poor infrastructure.

But, for those few individuals that have the money to set up and convert raw land into a soccer field and pay a small fee too affiliate... my respects. Its not the best investment, but at least there are eyes looking this way.

If I am still living in the US in a few years, I would most definitely consider doing something like that. THe fees would go to maintaining the facilities and paying the taxes on the land.

Also, I know Vergara doesnt believe in paying the websiite... but this is the type of info you can get by having one...