EPL to air on Sirius Satellite Radio

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by DAGSports, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ChuckA

ChuckA New Member

Apr 4, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    I was listening to channel 127. It was the same feed as the Saturday matches. It was not the BBC World Service.

I drove from FL to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game. Listening to the matches made the drive go by much faster.

2. JTorres

JTorres New Member

Mar 2, 2000
    The Globe-Chicago
    thanks Chuck.
    I drove to Mass this morning listening to the start of the Birmingham derby, then listened to the end of the match on the drive home. I watched the first half of Arsenal-Chelsea match at a local pub (the Globe in Chicago) and listened to the second half as I drove the family to a graduation party.

Sirius 127! Love it!
    Also noticed that the second match was available on the BBC World Service Sirius channel. The broadcasts on 127 were produced by TWI but were the BBC Five Live presentations. The TWI people even read some emails from the States from people listening via Sirius.

Now we shall see if the Monday & Tuesday matches this week (which were mentioned by TWI) will find their way to Sirius.

3. JTorres

JTorres New Member

Mar 2, 2000
    The Globe-Chicago
    Monday's match was on 127 and the TWI guy said they were broadcasting Tuesday's match as well ... tune in to see if we get more EPL on Sirius.

4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Damn that post is gone from that forum. Do you have the info for this still?